• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Black SVT Contour on new Rt. 9 this morning?

No one ever sees my Contour, lol. Whenever I see another one, I'm always in the other car so there's no point in waving.

Anyone ever see the red pre-98 one in Martinsburg with the white racing stripes, chrome hub caps, and the Autozone muffler?

I see him around alot. He always looks over at me when I'm in the SVT.

No reason ... other than I might be traveling slightly above the posted speed for a VERY short stretch on the new Route 9 between Leetown Rd. and Wiltshire Blvd. and I know that area is often patrolled by both. So, if you ever see this heading towards you and there is no other traffic around, can you ignore the radar reading please.

IMG_3518.jpg

Guess that answers my question about the turbo :cool:

Sweet! Keep us posted! I've gotta see this beast in person some day, lol.

I just noticed the wheels you've got for sale too. If you've still got them in the spring when it's tax time I might have to pick them up.

With that much power, I don't think it will stay together too long but I hope it does long enough for me to see it. I do hope that you have years of enjoyment out of it though. It's sweet!

Wow! Just wow! And only at 11 psi. What area are you in in the K-ville area? I'm out in Leetown off of Sulpher Springs Road.

Do it on a weekday (not Wednesday) around lunch time and I'll be there.

I drive through Charles Town, Gerrardstown, Kearneysville, Martinsburg, WV and Greenscastle, PA every two weeks or so.

I will be starting a new job in a few weeks ... working from home 4 days a week, so I will be around then. Until then, I'm commuting to Dulles/Sterling and won't be around until the weekends.

I will be starting a new job in a few weeks ... working from home 4 days a week, so I will be around then. ...
Make sure you are working on your "real" job when "working" at home. I've seen that Cougar up in bright orange jackstands so often in the past 6 months I wonder what car you actually drive to work. :laugh:

And yes, that would be cool. We could have a lunch time (12 to 2) Capitol CEG meet or something in the Kearneysville, Martinsburg, Charlestown, Inwood/Gerrardstown area. The last time we had an "official" Capitol CEG (maintenance) meet was more than 2 years ago. Of course, this is not counting your (you and SVT3391) "let's swap an engine" this weekend meet a few months ago. :laugh:

Back