• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread!

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
I figured I'd start this just so we can have all the spotted posts in one place. Hopefully one of the mods can make this a sticky.

Anyway, my g/f spotted a silver frost yesterday around 9:45pm on I-95 south on her way back to Richmond. She didn't catch the plates, but she said it had a bumper sticker on the rear. Ben is that you? Anyone?

Yesterday (Saturday, Jan. 5) at about 4pm on Leesburg Pike--my friend missed the exit to go from 66 to 495 so we continued to Leesburg Pike. It was a clean looking T-Red with larger than stock wheels, I couldn't tell what they were because it was in motion going the other way but possibly FSVTs. I was in my buddy's Accord so you didn't miss anything.

I talked to a guy in Martinsburg today that just bought one...told him about the site.

It's a 98 T-red...very clean...exhaust, OZ Superlegeras, Wilwood brakes, short shifter, shaved mouldings, A pillar gauges...nice car.

TAZSVT?

TAZSVT?

You've gotta be on here...your license plate was TAZSVT, you were a girl, and you gave me a thumbs up after I finally diverted your attention from your bluetooth. T-red E0, about 7pm on 123 South from Fairfax Station all the way to Woodbridge where I had to duck out for gas...that was me playin with you. :laugh:

You've gotta be on here...your license plate was TAZSVT, you were a girl, and you gave me a thumbs up after I finally diverted your attention from your bluetooth. T-red E0, about 7pm on 123 South from Fairfax Station all the way to Woodbridge where I had to duck out for gas...that was me playin with you. :laugh:

LOL was she cute :laugh:

SF in downtown DC

SF in downtown DC

Friday 01/12 I met a girl who just stepped into an E1 SF CSVT on P street near 16th street. I walked by and said hi. I asked if she knew CEG and she said no. I told her the URL and hopefully she will drop by some time.

spotted a SF CSVT off a backraod in DE. it had PA tags so im not sure if it was anyone from here or NE.

I couldn't tell with mine. It was totally dark at night. I could just see an outline of long hair pulled back. Plus we were going like 60-65mph.

WOW! i JUST FOUND THIS SITE LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO AND i JUST SAW THIS FROM 2007. I'M STILL AROUND AND MY SVT HAS OVER 300K ON HER NOW. SHE IS GETTIN OLD JUST LIKE HER OWNER.

WOW! i JUST FOUND THIS SITE LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO AND i JUST SAW THIS FROM 2007. I'M STILL AROUND AND MY SVT HAS OVER 300K ON HER NOW. SHE IS GETTIN OLD JUST LIKE HER OWNER.

So I guess I can finally get my 3+ year question answered......are you cute lol :laugh:

J/K....welcome to the site. Glad to see your CVST (especially the 2.5L) has lasted so long. We need more active members in our region.

Two very rare spottings in Richmond.

Black E1 - Downtown richmond in the Canal Lofts parking lot. It's been parked there pretty consistently for a week.

Green w/Euro SVT rims - Downtown Richmond on Franklin St. You were there on Sunday night.

Back