• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Capitol CEG Classifieds - NO CHAT - TAKE IT TO PMs!

WTB:

working ebrake cables
aftermarket exhaust system... can trade for my stock plus cash from me.

let me know! located in fairfax

FOR SALE!

Hello! I have a mirko lip painted silver frost up for sale. Has some imperfections. Dzu's fastener equipped. Looking to get $PM FOR PRICE for this.

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rear sub-frame?

Rear sub-frame?

WTB rear subframe. Would really like to pick up one of these locally.

I'm not sure if this would be of any help, but I just bought a '98 SE, with high miles, but no rust, in Lexington VA for the body panels only (doors and front fenders) and will be selling the remainder of the car for scrap once I get what I need.

If the SVT shares the subframe with the more pedestrian Contours, maybe we could work something out.

-Tom M. holdinghorses@ymail.com

FS: 1998.5 Contour SE Sport (Tyson’s Corner area of Northern Virginia)

FS: 1998.5 Contour SE Sport (Tyson’s Corner area of Northern Virginia)

1998.5 Contour SE Sport
Located in Tyson’s Corner area of Northern Virginia
About 105k miles. Original owner; have all records. This Contour runs great.
2.5 liter V6 Duratec engine
Manual Transmission
All available options (except automatic transmission): leather, A/C, cruise, power sunroof, power seat, alloy wheels, keyless entry (two keys and three working remotes), 60/40 split folding rear seats, sport body trim, aftermarket MP3/CD player (Ipod friendly).
Michelin Hydro-Edge tires with most tread left
New brakes
New alternator and battery
Very well maintained
Known problems: sunroof motor inoperable (will replace if I can find one); one bold missing on exhaust pipe connection to downpipe (been that way for ten years), small rust starting on lower edges of doors. Trunk remote release sometimes flakey.
--------------------------------------
PM me on here; I'll check in once or twice a day.

WTR (Want to Rent)...

WTR (Want to Rent)...

...or buy if the price is right....or if someone can lend (I know, it's a stretch haha):

Does anyone local to the Hampton Roads area have any track tire/wheel combo they are willing to part with, lend or rent? Need them by October 3rd. Size isn't really an issue, although something in a 17-18 and at a minimum "extreme performance summer" is preferred. I'll drive as far as Williamsburg or western Suffolk.

Sell, rent or lend. Don't matter. :)

Anybody need winter tires? I have almost new Continental TS810 on six-spoke chrome-painted rims from a Cougar.
Car got sold is being towed away, so need wheels for swap.

WTB: Intake Tube (Throttle Body to Air Cleaner) for 2.5L Non-SVT Contour. Stock or aftermarket doesn't matter. Mine is cracked wide open in a couple of spots. PM me if you happen to have one lying around that is in good shape!

Back