• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Area activity

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
Just tossing a line out there to see who's here and who's not. We should organize something. I know with spring zing coming a little later then usual. I am looking at a six hundred mile trip which would be well worth it. There is a local track and drag strip in my area, which I know they hold open events.
So I'm just tossing something out there.

I'd be interested I'm 180 miles from you it's not insane lol straight up 77 from the looks of it. What track did you have in mind?

I'm over in Dover, DE. I dont really have much free time, but if something is close enough, I'm down. I dont get on here much, but shoot me a PM and we'll work something out

I'm still around but my car is cripple at the moment. The alternator died and I can't get it fixed right now :(

There is a local track/drag strip Shelor motor mile.

http://motormilespeedway.com/

We could even have a group get together to help others out with repairs. Thought I fired my alternator couple weekends ago. Turned out fried the wire and mega fuse. Pulled alternator and got her tested anyway.

Back