• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

T-Red CSVT with black painted chrome strip above the reflector, rims, bullett fuel door and pretty large rust hole starting in the rear quarter panel, P/S:eek: There was some type of graffic on the bottom bumper area too. The guy looked to be in the mid-30's and I can't say I've seen this car before. It was heading W down Hall Rd in the area of Groesbeck.

Spotted:Hot blonde in mint looking Silver Frost
Where: Plymouth and inkster
When: 7/11 around 9ish

Doubt shes on here but that was one clean SF svt, and gotta love a hottie driving one

2000 Black svt for sale on detroit ave. in lakewood. looked pretty beat up. black rims, cherrybombs, and B&M. wanted $6000 for it

Well on my drive around Livonia I only spotted one... lol, parked in the church parking lot next to Stevenson High School on 6 mile.. Looked like a stock SilFro

ya i see her once every two weeks out where i live. she looks pretty hott from when ive seen her!

Spotted:Hot blonde in mint looking Silver Frost
Where: Plymouth and inkster
When: 7/11 around 9ish

Doubt shes on here but that was one clean SF svt, and gotta love a hottie driving one

ya i see her once every two weeks out where i live. she looks pretty hott from when ive seen her!

Where about is that??? I looked @ your car domain i think i passed you on merriman and you turned around and rolled up on me @ 7mile and merriman one day

Spotted a silver frost in front of me around 2:00am @ mcdonalds @ joy and merriman, looked stock but very clean, in a big hurry to get out of there

Where about is that??? I looked @ your car domain i think i passed you on merriman and you turned around and rolled up on me @ 7mile and merriman one day

Its in the Walled Lake area. I see her when im doing test drives for the dealership. Ive seen her a few times when i was in the SVT and she looked.

Ya i just updated my profile today. I might has seen you. Im there every once and a while. usually friday or wed or saturday.

spotted

spotted

Saw a silver frost SVT pulling a jet-ski over in Silver Lake, MI on Sunday 7-8-07 out in front of Sunchasers Souviners.

Back