Salvage yard recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvage yard recommendations

I'm in the Ann Arbor area and have a 98 CSVT that I'm 'refinishing.' I need a few misc random parts that I'm having trouble finding and thought someone local may have a recommendation on where to go for these:

- lower door window molding (this is the seal that rests at the bottom of the window). Ideally, I need one for every window on the car. Mine are rusty, bent and don't stay down.

- Pre-98 trunk (black) and outer tail lights. No rust preferred

Does anyone know of a good salvage yard in metro Detroit with some Contours left?
    Adam

1998 Black E1 SVT
    1987 Mustang
    1990 DSM

In need of the following asap:
    *1ga DSM front fenders, bumper cover and hood

PM me if you can help!:o

Won't find good used weather stripping.

Every junkyard has tons of contours, smaller one ScrapBusters in Wayne, 2 Parts Galore's in Detroit. A couple in flatrock i can't think of the name.
    '98 SVT E0 BLK/MNB#1663 Forged Ovalport 3L Supercharged

Comment

I have a pre-98 lid with lip spoiler but is in primer & have the inner lights for it but not outter
      CSVT NOT JUST A CAR IT'S A LIFE STYLE
      98.5 Blk/MNB SVT #4882 sisters blacked out tour
      98.5 SF/MNB SVT #4944 Sold 2/13/13
      2000 SF/MNB SVT #151 with me till the end!:o 2000 SF/MNB SVT #1773 Port matched 3l

Comment

I have a pre-98 lid with lip spoiler but is in primer & have the inner lights for it but not outter
        CSVT NOT JUST A CAR IT'S A LIFE STYLE
        98.5 Blk/MNB SVT #4882 sisters blacked out tour
        98.5 SF/MNB SVT #4944 Sold 2/13/13
        2000 SF/MNB SVT #151 with me till the end!:o 2000 SF/MNB SVT #1773 Port matched 3l

Comment

This place? http://www.foxautoparts.com/ It's been years since I've been, but got lots of parts from them back in the day. It's not far from AA and at least worth a phone call.

Comment

Working...
          X