• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

game over

1FASTDAD

Hard-core CEG'er
just letting everyone know today is the day chris ties the new knot. so just want to be the first to say congrats. and hope everything is perfect for you and the lady

We had beautiful weather, wonderful guests, a great venue to host the ceremony and reception, an outstanding photographer, DJ and VJ. We had a lot of family and friends that helped out us through out the day. All and all, the day went along with only a couple of minor glitches, but ones that were easily recovered.

Comments from our guests were all positive, and as stressful as any wedding day might be, we were not as stressed due to all of the pieces of the puzzle fitting together.

Thanks all, and congrats to Mark and Jenna too.

well like all the speaches said.....look at your cars that YOU DONT DRIVE (lol best comment during chris's speach lol) and go figure that the wedding went flawless

well like all the speaches said.....look at your cars that YOU DONT DRIVE (lol best comment during chris's speach lol) and go figure that the wedding went flawless

LOL, but I did drive the SVT the night before the wedding, first time this year. :crazy:

I am so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the day and that our little boo boos were not noticeable. :rolleyes:

i heard you said that lol. its so sad you dont drive them chris. i really think you should let me and aaron drive them once a month. i dunno about aaron. but i will even supply my own fuel

i heard you said that lol. its so sad you dont drive them chris. i really think you should let me and aaron drive them once a month. i dunno about aaron. but i will even supply my own fuel

HAHA ouch.. But yes I have the cursed touch.. Let Wes drive the car it's about time he had something faster than my car :D....

Congrats once again Chris, it was a great wedding.

Aaron

see that my point...let me drive them once amonth lol let there be some new fuel in the cars...let them stretch their legs....there gonna die from lack of use.

Oh and Aaron......GO TO HELL

Sorry again Chris, but I couldn't help but yell that one out....you had to know if it was coming from anyone it would come from me.

Congrats Chris!

I wanted to order some stuff from you via phone earlier in the week, decided not to bother you though :)

Back