• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Repair Resource for Members

chongo

CEG'er
This is moved from the old forums. Link to old forum info

BigErik Second Time Around tires at Kenneday and the 401 looked after me real well when I bought my Falkens. They said then they would provide a small discount for list members too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ABCarr Super Tech Auto Repair (50 Industrial Rd., Richmond Hill) Sonny, 905-780-7551.
Has been great with my '98 SVT. So far, they've done wheel bearings, brakes, complete intake rebuild, etc. They're very reasonable and honest. Lal and
Chongo Active Green and Ross Motorvac fuel system (injector) cleaning
$99.95 + taxes
SVTCANUK
Automotive Dent Solutions

Paintless Dent Repair
Dave Bell
647-290-1478
www.dentsolutions.ca
SnafuFlux Call Jim @ Battery Supply 519-433-2811
I found a person in London who will machine cross drilled rotors for 15 bux a pop. Catch is, you have to take in your rotors yourself, he doesn't have the stuff to take the wheel/brakes off

SVTCANUK Part Source will turn rotors for $9.99ea
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MazTour Alex Performance Exhaust (416-715-4015).
This guy doesn't just do exhaust work,but does pretty much anything. He swapped my tranny for $500 when any other shop wanted $1400! However,I did get a bit of a discount through my Celica club,C7Performance,so if you use him,tell him Mike (that's me ) from C7 with the Contour referred you,and he should give you a discount.

I can also recommend Summit Ford on Hwy 27 in Brampton. I have a friend who works as an apprentice mechanic there,and can get parts at cost,so if you need stuff,let me know and I can tell him and he'll order it.

m4gician Minute Muffler on St. Clair and Runnymede (GTA), very friendly guys, and will take cash and give good price.
European Thruway Muffler at 300 Dundas St E. Whitby and the guys at Mr.D's Auto Service at 1211 Kingston Rd. Pickering are some goood duudes with some gooood prices.

Last edited:
Hot Rod Scotts, 416-236-0677 in Etobicoke (Kipling and Norseman) - exhaust work

These guys tossed a cat back faster than a timmy's run. Nice to deal with them and the work is awesome. They did extra parts/labour at no charge.

Trusted mechanic in K-W

Trusted mechanic in K-W

Don Kaster Auto
466 Phillip Street, Waterloo, ON N2L 5J2
Telephone : 519-725-4951

Excellent and trustworthy service. Don's a great guy too.

Back