• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#9 Svt Sold

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I wanted to keep this in the NE threads, I sold the car to Bob (cannondalemtb). He picked it up today, he got everything from the headlights to the rims, mirko and cf hood. He is now the care taker of the car as I did all I could to keep her running.

I must say when he drove away from my driveway, it was the first time I saw my car being driven by someone else and the car looked soo sexy and sounded amazing that it made me almost think if I had made a mistake or not. The price of the car will not be disclosed and I ask Bob also respect that and others as well.

I wanted to thank NECEG, mainly fblue, cobra and elky, for taking me as one of them and with their help turn my car into something so amazing. I will always be here and will try my best to make it to meets and what not. I have asked mods to remove the "SVT" from my sn.

10-1.jpg

dude glad to see it go to a fellow enthusist. you car was and will always be a car i want my car to some what look like. hope that made sense

wow bob is like the go to guy if you want your csvt sold...that makes his third! haha, sorry you let her go goonz but at least its going to the right place!...so much for our photoshoot...now its up to me and bobby! haha

I'm glad it's staying in NECEG, and especially that it's going to Bob. You make it sound like you're never going to be a part of the forums ever again though, what with the changing of handle and thanking people etc!

I think I can safely predict that you'll have a CSVT next to the Ferrari in your six-car garage when you're all rich and stuff. :)

Congrats Cannon!

i got to see it for the first time tonight, and i must say that car is pure sex. well done goonz im glad i get to see her all the time now :cool:

Haroon, I would just like to thank you again. This car looks amazing and I promise to take care of her. I can honestly say that I felt bad driving the car away as I watched Goonz watch it drive away. I don't think I have ever seen a man look so sad and depressed. I felt aweful, but I promise she is safe with me.

Thats too bad you sold it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. It will be missed, although its not too far away and Bob will take very good care of it.
You better not disappear, stick around dude.
Dan

Haroon, I would just like to thank you again. This car looks amazing and I promise to take care of her. I can honestly say that I felt bad driving the car away as I watched Goonz watch it drive away. I don't think I have ever seen a man look so sad and depressed. I felt aweful, but I promise she is safe with me.

Shoulda done a peg leg burnout as you drove away with Goonzer's ex. :laugh:;)

You make it sound like you're never going to be a part of the forums ever again though, what with the changing of handle and thanking people etc!

I have gotten so caught up with work matt, if you have noticed my post counts per day have dropped and I dont browse the way I used to. Its not a bad thing, I mean CEG still is my homepage. I have little time here and there and try to fit everything in. Im not leaving NECEG, im just thanking the very people that helped in a lot of ways I cant even imagine

I have gotten so caught up with work matt, if you have noticed my post counts per day have dropped and I dont browse the way I used to. Its not a bad thing, I mean CEG still is my homepage. I have little time here and there and try to fit everything in. Im not leaving NECEG, im just thanking the very people that helped in a lot of ways I cant even imagine

Sad to see it go, but glad to hear it stayed in the group. Be glad that it will be in good hands. My car was flipped over only a few months after it was traded in. It only reappeared back in CEG as a parts car. Things change, I used to be one of the most involved members back in the day, but after 4 years my participation has faded. For a while I was still offereing advise on problems and mods, but I gave up. I just recently stopped using it as my homepage.

Do you have the new car yet?

Last edited:
Hey Bob, Wanna buy my car too?
hehe

glad to see it went to a good home.

sucks when work gets in the way, eh, gonzo?
i am lucky now to be able to check out CEG at night when i get home.

Good to see all the rides are staying in the area at least.
Kinda seems like permanent wife swapping or something lol ;)

So Haroon, how soon will you be buying the Infiniti now. You need to drive something to get to work/school, right?

congrats to Bob for buying this sweet machine! and selling me his CSVT! thats right im the owner of Bob's 98 now.

goons- whats next?

wow, i missed out on "pass your svt around NE CEG day" i guess, i woulda sold mine to pick up another...like cobra's...that would have been a nice switch with a third the miles mine has, haha

Good to see all the rides are staying in the area at least.
Kinda seems like permanent wife swapping or something lol ;)

So Haroon, how soon will you be buying the Infiniti now. You need to drive something to get to work/school, right?

well i dont have a wife......? i suppose i could trade my sister...

haha jk

Back