X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh good to put a face to the tire thief! i saw the car in my rear view and thought it was the older guy that lives up my street but dodges me everytime i see em.
    swapped out my new trunk today, no more trail of dings/dents in it. is yours dropped? looked real low from the view i got, unlike my 4x4 jeep clearance in the front.
    - 2010 Mazdaspeed3
    - 98 SVT #5999 -. Sold

Comment

No drop for me; as far as I know the whole car is stock. Since I got my car, that one section of town has been where I've seen 90% of the SVT's that I've spotted. After today there will be less of a chance of spotting me since I'm moving back into school. One plus of going to Central CT is that the Pike is right there though.
      2005 Saab 9-2x Aero Satin Grey
      Sold: 2000 SVT Contour #1564 Silver Frost

Comment

It was a good night for SVT spotting tonight! First off, as I'm pulling out from school I spot a T-Green at the corner of Rt. 175 and Fenn Rd. in Newington around 5:45pm. As I ventured into Farmington and pulled into the rail trail parking lot on Brickyard Rd, I hear then see a SF at about 6:10pm. Upon leaving the rail trail and turning back onto Rt. 4 I figure it was the same SF sitting at a stop light at 7pm. It's funny that you can go weeks without seeing any SVTs but then I have 3 sightings in just over an hour!

I would have either really stuck out or blended in beyond recognition because I had my bike on the trunk.

Comment

I saw a black SVT on 293 West (north?) between 93 and the Everett Turnpike a couple of days ago around 8:45AM.

MA plates, painted rear reflector, debadged I think. I was in the Maxima.
          Matthew
          1999 Contour SVT #410 - 109k
          2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited 5MT - 130k
          Sold: 98.5 Contour SE V6 ATX

Comment

Ok I had an exciting siting week. Monday I passed a tropical green as I was pulling out of Stop&Shop on Fenn Rd. in Newington. Yesterday I was at Central Connecticut State University using the ATM and there's a black SVT parked two rows up from me. Then I leave drive one block and see a silver frost at Subway on East St. in New Britain. Today on my way home from work I saw a Tropical Green SVTgoing 84 east by exit 37. Then as I go back to the same ATM today not only is there the black SVT from yesterday but another black SVT with a spoiler one row up from him. They both had stock rims but the spoilered one had mesh in the grills and a painted oval I believe. Sweet week so far for sightings, maybe I'll get an envoy tomorrow!
            2010 C300 4Matic
            Aircougar Performance

Comment

I believe I was the one getting some high quality food at Subway the other day...

Comment

saw an E1 Silver SVT at Mark Monday night in the parking lot area right along the fence
                - 12 Focus SE
                - 95 Mystique LS <-sold
                - 99 Contour SE Sport <- traded in 2/13
                - 99 Contour SeVT <- 3L/NPG Turbo
                - 2k Contour SVT - #2137

Comment

see kim, we can keep on a consistent theme, haha i think its hit sticky level
                  #1586 of 2150
                  Silver Frost

"If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is"

Comment

I see a SF E1 SVT everyday on my way to work..its in andover..parked on the street.

Theres also one in our parking lot, I happen to park next to it the other day..lol i compared my g and the svt and my brother happened to be there. He laughs and says I know what your thinking, your svt sucked haha
                    '12 Infiniti G37xS Sedan 7AT (never get an automatic )
                    ex's
                    '08 Infiniti G37S Coupe 6MT (oh how I miss her )
                    '07 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT
                    '98 SVT Contour (THE #0009)

Comment

Originally posted by Goonz SVT View Post
                      I see a SF E1 SVT everyday on my way to work..its in andover..parked on the street.

Theres also one in our parking lot, I happen to park next to it the other day..lol i compared my g and the svt and my brother happened to be there. He laughs and says I know what your thinking, your svt sucked haha
                      Yeah, sucked enough to be able to drive in the winter with it
                      Ian
                      2012 Hyundai Accent hatchback
                      1996 Zetec ATX - Retired but still running (barely)
                      Aircougar Performance

Comment

SVT spotted yesterday evening, ~5:40PM on the Everett Turnpike heading northbound. You entered from Industrial Drive. I think it was silver (I'm pathetic and can't remember after a whole day). Tint, missing jack point covers (on right side at least), dealership sticker on trunk lid, XM satellite receiver.

And it had moose plates! I thought I was the only SVT with them!
                        Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by zorrex View Post
                          Yeah, sucked enough to be able to drive in the winter with it
                          lol true, but with the winter we have been having lately..winter doesnt seem that severe..

none the less, I kinda want a beater
                          '12 Infiniti G37xS Sedan 7AT (never get an automatic )
                          ex's
                          '08 Infiniti G37S Coupe 6MT (oh how I miss her )
                          '07 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT
                          '98 SVT Contour (THE #0009)

Comment

Stock black SVT spotted commuting on the Merritt parkway around the Hamden-Wallingford area. Saw a glimpse of this SVT yesterday afternoon and verified this morning. Assuming to be the same one. I pointed at you in a really cool and hip way. Some sort of big round sticker on the trunklid too.
                            Chris
                            1998.5 Black Ford Contour SE 2.5 V6 MTX
                            1988 Rosso Red Merkur XR4Ti 2.3T I4 T5 MT
                            1982 Candy Flare Blue Honda CB650SC Nighthawk

Comment

Originally posted by hotdimmes View Post
                              I pointed at you in a really cool and hip way.
                              Now you've gone and made this thread worthless without pics ... what sort of "cool and hip way"?
                              Matthew

Comment

I'm in suspense too. I never get any "cool and hip" points.
                                2010 C300 4Matic
                                Aircougar Performance

Comment

Working...
                                X