• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted today, March 31st: 98+ medium steel blue metallic SE with SVT body kit, E0 wheels and missing jack point cover spotted off exit 29 on rt 9N headed towards Central.

On 114 and 34 in Orange Wed 4/3/13 4:30pm.

Duct tape holding drivers side rear bumper.

b8447e9f-2013-42de-a2cb-66d439bf8cc6_zps763aa75d.jpg

Saw a silver E0 at the light on Clarence B Sharp (heading sounth) near Washington park this past weds (5/22) around 9:45.

T-green passed my house this afternoon. I think it may have been Denver in Laura, but I'm not sure. I was in the front yard waiving, and my Focus was in the grass. Going by sound (couldn't see the tips) I believe the car had Borla on it.

Nope, wasn't me. I haven't been out that way lately. Unless someone went for a ride in my car without me knowing. :shrug:

Also, Brian, I've seen that Silver E0 around Groton before. I've seen it twice at The Spot and parked right next to it once in my Tour.

Spotted a black stock looking SVT Sunday going Westbound on RT44 somewhere between Windsor and Avon. I was on my motorcycle looking like a total badass going eastbound.

I heard about that! I think it was some sort of "celebrity car" car show going on.

I didn't hear about it myself but the wife hear an ad on the radio for some event or car show. The Delorean from Back to the Future was also one of the cars that was suppose to be there also.

Spotted today in East Hartford on Main St and getting onto Route 2. T-Green SVT, E1 wheels, no spoiler, stock looking all around. Very clean looking car. Exhaust looked stock but didn't sound it.

That would be me and I did see a random Sable on the show field.

Where you the person that was asking me about the gauge pod and wheels as I was waiting in line to leave?

Spotted an older gentleman in a black/tan SVT on rt 290 in the worcester area and followed me onto 495s. Not sure if you're on here but your SVT was very clean!

Spotted a very clean stock looking black and tan E1 SVT parked in front of NIXS and Infinity Music Hall on Front Street in Hartford this past sunday.

Back