• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I need to tell all of my imposters to stop driving around the area! I was on my way to the show and it started to rain, so I just kept going down 91 to 20. Maybe we have a sudden influx of SF's around? One week when I was at the show I did see another stock SF SVT, so maybe it was that guy.

I just moved to wales, ma. this changed my commute a bit. I now take 91 north to 190E. I take 190 all the way to 319 in stafford so I am driving that area everyday in my stock E0. you can tell its me because I have a painted grill/mesh and eyelids. For a while I saw a stock E1 on 190 every day, but I haven't seen it for a while.

We have a SF in our neighborhood. We posted about it when we were househunting a couple years ago, which is when we spotted it. It had MA plates back then, but now has NH plates. I think the MA inspection sticker is still in the window too.
One of these days I'll drop by and put some sort of CEG card on the windshield.

I now take 91 north to 190E.

I take the same exit every day but west then head up RT5

if you want to avoid some of the lights on 190 take your first right off the exit ramp and go to the light and make a left (incidently I store my car right over there) and go until you run back into 190 which will be after Big Y and before you come to 191. Its South Rd.

I take the same exit every day but west then head up RT5

if you want to avoid some of the lights on 190 take your first right off the exit ramp and go to the light and make a left (incidently I store my car right over there) and go until you run back into 190 which will be after Big Y and before you come to 191. Its South Rd.

hmm good information i will have to look into this option...

Thats funny; my dad's house is right off of South Rd! I'll have to keep a closer eye on that street now that I know its a SVT hotspot!

hmm, sorry to threadjack, but this is the spotted thread, anyway

I saw a T-Green SVT with Chrone Rims today, female driver. She was turning off of 102 in Derry. Near exit 4 off of route 93.

I know there is no one on here that has a T green and a female driver. maybe?
has anyone seen this one before. It is the second one in two months i have seen in around my area. I was in my car and I'm sure she saw me.

one of my coworkers saw a green SVT this morning somewhere near chalmsford.

i saw a bone stock Black E1 at the Square 1 mall around 5:00 tonight.

Spotted Snipey this afternoon around 2:30 on Elm St. in Enfield. Thats a really clean car you have there! Thanks for the tires too; two of them are on my car now!

heh good to put a face to the tire thief! i saw the car in my rear view and thought it was the older guy that lives up my street but dodges me everytime i see em.
swapped out my new trunk today, no more trail of dings/dents in it. is yours dropped? looked real low from the view i got, unlike my 4x4 jeep clearance in the front.

No drop for me; as far as I know the whole car is stock. Since I got my car, that one section of town has been where I've seen 90% of the SVT's that I've spotted. After today there will be less of a chance of spotting me since I'm moving back into school. One plus of going to Central CT is that the Pike is right there though.

It was a good night for SVT spotting tonight! First off, as I'm pulling out from school I spot a T-Green at the corner of Rt. 175 and Fenn Rd. in Newington around 5:45pm. As I ventured into Farmington and pulled into the rail trail parking lot on Brickyard Rd, I hear then see a SF at about 6:10pm. Upon leaving the rail trail and turning back onto Rt. 4 I figure it was the same SF sitting at a stop light at 7pm. It's funny that you can go weeks without seeing any SVTs but then I have 3 sightings in just over an hour!

I would have either really stuck out or blended in beyond recognition because I had my bike on the trunk. :shrug:

I saw a black SVT on 293 West (north?) between 93 and the Everett Turnpike a couple of days ago around 8:45AM.

MA plates, painted rear reflector, debadged I think. I was in the Maxima.

Ok I had an exciting siting week. Monday I passed a tropical green as I was pulling out of Stop&Shop on Fenn Rd. in Newington. Yesterday I was at Central Connecticut State University using the ATM and there's a black SVT parked two rows up from me. Then I leave drive one block and see a silver frost at Subway on East St. in New Britain. Today on my way home from work I saw a Tropical Green SVTgoing 84 east by exit 37. Then as I go back to the same ATM today not only is there the black SVT from yesterday but another black SVT with a spoiler one row up from him. They both had stock rims but the spoilered one had mesh in the grills and a painted oval I believe. Sweet week so far for sightings, maybe I'll get an envoy tomorrow!:eek:

I see a SF E1 SVT everyday on my way to work..its in andover..parked on the street.

Theres also one in our parking lot, I happen to park next to it the other day..lol i compared my g and the svt and my brother happened to be there. He laughs and says I know what your thinking, your svt sucked haha :laugh:

I see a SF E1 SVT everyday on my way to work..its in andover..parked on the street.

Theres also one in our parking lot, I happen to park next to it the other day..lol i compared my g and the svt and my brother happened to be there. He laughs and says I know what your thinking, your svt sucked haha :laugh:

Yeah, sucked enough to be able to drive in the winter with it :blackeye: :laugh:

Back