• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

55 in a 30

dSVTj

CEG'er
friday night i got pulled over for going 55 in a heavily populated 30. cop let me off without so much as a warning. lucky or what?! haha. that could have been a ***** of a ticket. im thinkin its time to get some radar though

friday night i got pulled over for going 55 in a heavily populated 30. cop let me off without so much as a warning. lucky or what?! haha. that could have been a ***** of a ticket. im thinkin its time to get some radar though

awwwww man your a$$ got lucky, thats almost double the speed limit, my first ticket ever was 57 in a 30...$220 and i know the penalties have gone up since then...i was 16 so that was 8 years ago, haha, damnit im getting old

yeah man. he was coming in the opposite direction too so he had to pull a u-ey right in the road. i figured he was gonna be all gung ho and slam me, but he just asked what i was up to and i told him i was heading to a party at my friends house and hes just like "you every gonna drive that fast again" and i said nah and he was like "alright get out of here" almost had to change my pants

yeah ive had three run ins with the 5-0. one for speeding, one for matching the description of someone who had just robbed best buy, and one for being uh parked in a parking lot too long. for the best buy thing i thought i was getting nailed for speeding because i was going like 45 in a 20, but apparently someone had just taken off with some sweet gadgets

Since the topic changed ..

Been pulled over once on I-290 westbound in Northboro. <80 in a 65, received written warning for 75 in 65. (I changed my tires to the summer rims earlier that day, didn't realize my speed in the new rims.)

Oh and one $50 parking ticket for obstructing sweet sweeping. Somerville sucks :mad: I haven't parked on the street since that day.

, one for matching the description of someone who had just robbed best buy,

reminds me of the time in college when i had the state police and a detective come knock at my door.
some girl had been kidnapped and raped and my van matched the description.
her description:
it was blue, had windows all around and was very rusty.
my van:
FLAT BLACK WITH FLAMES!!!!!!!

they even searched it too.

And they didn't say anything about the stash of rags and ether in the back of the Shaggin' Waggin? ;)

I miss that van, dude. You always knew Elky was on his way. HAHAHAHAH

luckily it didnt have the bed in it at that time!
haha
just a bench.
the detective was a chick and she was actually pretty excited about the van.
while she was lookin at it she kept saying that it was cool.
and she thought it was awesome that it was a stick!

i made sure to open the rear door while they were walking around so they wouldnt notice that...

I GOT STOPPED BY ANOTHER FREAKIN COP YESTERDAY!!!! he was the worlds biggest D-Bag. it was like 11:45 at night and i was only running my driving lights and my fogs. i saw the lights go on and i signaled i saw him and kept driving because i didnt feel like stopping right in the middle of a really busy 4 way intersection on route 1. the guy thought i was gonna take off or something so he cut his whip right in front of me almost hitting me then backed up and got next to me. he rolled down his window and started screaming at me. he was like "what the hell is your problem douchebag" and i said i didnt know (i really didnt, i didnt realize my lights werent on considering that section of route 1 is so bright you can see it from space) the cop yelled "the blue lights mean that you @#$%ing stop" i more than politely said "officer i just wanted to get out of the busy intersection" he then said "dont you be a smarta$$ to me. turn your lights on and get the f out of here." i was pumped he didnt give me a ticket, but he was such a d!ck about it. i think the police fairy likes me though.

Back