• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

99 junkyard contour parts?

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Inside is really clean. So far I have taken the grill and one wheel cover. Going for the shift selector indicator bezel next, if I can get it apart. It only had 84000 on it and then got slamed. Doesn't seem to be any back suspension on it, poor girl is sinking in the mud. But again really clean inside. Even the engine is intack and clean.

which yard is it at? bob (cannondale828) and i went to henry's in blackstone and there were a ton of contours and mystiques in great condition. only a couple 98's though. then the junkyard gave me 2 mystique sail panels, a mystique dome light, and a 98 dash clock for 5 bucks

which yard is it at? bob (cannondale828) and i went to henry's in blackstone and there were a ton of contours and mystiques in great condition. only a couple 98's though. then the junkyard gave me 2 mystique sail panels, a mystique dome light, and a 98 dash clock for 5 bucks

This is in newport RI, Sam Golds. Just offering to pull anything and selling the part at what I paid for it. For people who don't have one near buy or not the time to go into one.

yeah the thermostat was stuck:crazy: . we shouldve replaced it while we had it all apart. woops. but yeah except for a blown vss, she's been running beautifully since.

yeah the thermostat was stuck:crazy: . we shouldve replaced it while we had it all apart. woops. but yeah except for a blown vss, she's been running beautifully since.

woot woot!!! Replace that VSS already! Very easy.

Did you get the jack point covers yet?

we changed the vss. so damn easy once it was up on a lift. im still waiting for the jackpoint covers. i need to scrape together some money to buy them from teamford unless i can find some really awesome ceg'er who wants to sell me a set for better than 17.50 a piece primed:laugh:

Back