• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ '16 in Tennessee

Are you going to be on the same schedule as Zoomzoom, or are you heading down later? I think a few of us will be leaving Wisconsin and Illinois on Wednesday morning. You're welcome to join us... meeting in either Bloomington, IL or Indianapolis, IN... or both.

I'll be on a different schedule then ZoomZoom. I will either go through Wisconsin and south through Illinois Or through Kansas City/St. Louis/ Nashville way. Was actually discussing this either the Mrs this morning. We both kinda want to see Nashville And will have more time on way there then on the way back. Thanks for the offer Bob, are you taking your SVT down?

Well, how was it?!

Just got my car out of storage and been driving it around, good to have it back tearing up the streets. First night out and was followed by an unmarked cop while I'm sure he was running my plates. :laugh:

it was a blast!! 2,850 miles on the SVT, thru 12 states (including South Dakota) I WON a Mirko Duraflex!! and a plaque for "most original/stock" contour. coral won a SVT hat and a free powder coating at joes powder coating, (good for a valve covers) along with a set of mason jar drinking glasses.

Sounds like a sweet haul! 2,850 miles is more than I put on my car in 2 years! :laugh:

I was just appreciating Joe's Power Coating over the weekend when looking at my B&G springs that are still holding up great. Probably don't want to remind him of that project though as he mentioned it was something like the worst time removing paint ever. :help:

2,800 miles is what i have put on my SVT annually since owning it (just about 2 years).. time to store it for the rest of the year haha...I bet removing paint would suck!! haha

Back