Clear All

• Hello!,,you doing the 6 month thread bump? ha
    Mikey
    00 CSVT #1363 Born 1/7/2000 Black/Tan 128k
    99 Contour SE Bought 10-2003-Sold 04-2017
    08 F150 Limited #357/5,000
    93 Ford TBird 3.8, 98 Jeep G.C

Comment

• Had to gut the catalytic converter in my BAT SS y-pipe, seems a large chunk of it had broke loose and was rattling around in there. Made my car sound like a huge pile for a couple weeks until I couldn't tolerate it any longer. Added a little bit of volume and rasp at higher RPM, but doesn't sound too bad. I checked the old BAT site is still up, but they don't list the y pipe anymore. Going to rock it like this for a while, but the exhaust sure stinks.

Rolled over 60,000 miles about a week ago :O
      2009 Honda...

Comment

• I wish mine only had 60,000 miles!! coral picked up a squeaky clean Silfro in Detroit last weekend.
        Mikey

Comment

• ...........2 month bump.....
          Mikey

Comment

• I have been lurking through the forums, and I must say, I do miss having an svt. Been on the look out for a 3l for a time. Still looking.

Tyler
            1998 Silverfrost SVT - Ovalport 3L, HMS transmission, B&M Short Shifter, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Koni struts, BAT springs, and one day turbo?

Comment

• Originally posted by contourkid View Post
              I have been lurking through the forums, and I must say, I do miss having an svt. Been on the look out for a 3l for a time. Still looking.

Tyler
              I'm feeling the itch again too and have been actively searching for another 100 mile-a-day commuter. An SVT would be ideal, but would consider a clean low mile SE w/V6 ~ 5 speed.

I still have my insane stock of spare Contour/Mystique parts stashed in the attic of my garage.
              07 Chevrolet
              06 Dodge

Comment

• yup, lol
                -Mike
                If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
                98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
                85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Hey I'll just throw this out there for all the MN/WI peeps. When my house gets built I'll have a party in my shop for all the CEG'ers fingers crossed this will happen in the next 4-5 months. Maybe at that point some of you can help put the rest of my car together haha.
                  -Mike
                  If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
                  98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
                  85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Originally posted by CSVT#49 View Post
                    Hey I'll just throw this out there for all the MN/WI peeps. When my house gets built I'll have a party in my shop for all the CEG'ers fingers crossed this will happen in the next 4-5 months. Maybe at that point some of you can help put the rest of my car together haha.

I will be there.
                    *CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
                    30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

Working...
                    X