• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

And the blind spots on the fusion are driving me nuts.....tall trunk, huge rear corner pillars...nightmare to back up.
Welcome to 95% of newer vehicles. But that's what the rear view camera is for anyways :cool:

Nothing wrong with the 97-03 F150, but the Chevy's did get better gas mileage in my experience. I think the Chevy's rusted worse though. Why wouldn't you just keep your Fusion and get a beater truck for doing truck things?

Welcome to 95% of newer vehicles. But that's what the rear view camera is for anyways :cool:

Nothing wrong with the 97-03 F150, but the Chevy's did get better gas mileage in my experience. I think the Chevy's rusted worse though. Why wouldn't you just keep your Fusion and get a beater truck for doing truck things?

I don't like the cheap materials ford used in the 97-03 F-50s....and they don't seem to drive as nice. I won't touch an 04 either, with all the issues those had. And once it goes past that, they get too expensive for what I want to pay. And they ALL rust terribly. Dodge, Ford, Chevy. Simply redonkulous how bad they rust. My father in laws 02 Tundra isn't bad, but it is developing it on the doors...then again he doesn't baby it either.

Review camera?!?! I wish I had SOMETHING. My car doesn't even have the back up sensors....I am flying blind!

A lot of the time it's the air bags they put in the pillars now that makes them so thick and hard to see around. Find a used Audi A4/S4 and have some fun in the winter. :)

A lot of the time it's the air bags they put in the pillars now that makes them so thick and hard to see around. Find a used Audi A4/S4 and have some fun in the winter. :)

Until I have to get parts for it...or get a recall done. Did that with a BMW already. :p

thank you, merry belated Christmas to you as well.

The site has certainly become quite quiet after the updates. I find myself growing tired of the slowness, which has turned me off from the site. However I've noticed it seems to be hit and miss now. Perhaps it has to do with the bandwidth being used. Now that I've got my Audi TTS I find myself over on the VWVortex forums a lot more. Although I have my TTS where I want it for now so I can reliable drive it in the winter and not worry about it. I'm hoping in the days between the holidays here I can get my front suspension put back in the tour.

It's been tricky trying to coordinate it being clean, having some daylight left, and me having my camera on me. So a cell phone photo will have to work for now haha.

31ED51B2-F6AD-4A04-89E1-E155391F1B95_zpsdzk5jssk.jpg

Back