No announcement yet.

Official Spotted Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a black SVT I see quite often at LA Fitness in New Brighton. Usually it's when I'm done working out around 5. Looks stock.
    Visit: 3LDuratec.com for a prepped 3L ready to drop in!

Comment

• There is a green (once black?) Svt being parted out on ebay that is in the APS Junkyard in Rockville... Looks to be an E0
      Chris V.
      02 Cougar "Hello Cougar" 3L Hybrid, MSDS, Trubendz, Magnaflow, Quaife, Bat Kit, Hello Kitty Exhaust Tip + More
      04 Volvo S60R manual
      00 Sable LS Premium -Roush Springs, Magnaflow - 97 'Tour SE MTX

Comment

• saw a silver frost SVT at 140th and west center on Friday. Might have been a 98 due to the stock rims. No jack point covers thou.
        Originally posted by Davo
        Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.
        RedlineGoods Shifter Boots:5% Discount

Comment

• Spotted heading down L Street

found this one in Nebraska City
          Originally posted by Davo
          Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.
          RedlineGoods Shifter Boots:5% Discount

Comment

• spotted a T-Green svt on my way home from work on bass lake road in M.G. around 4ish
            "connie": 98 white contour zetec with custom intake *scrapped :(*
            current ride: "cupcake": 99 ford ranger 5 speed 3.0l v6

Comment

• Saw this one a few months ago in Iowa City, parked in the the University of Iowa's 'Hawk Lot.' Looks like someone replaced the side skirts with some expanding foam. Interior was in bad shape too. Sad if you ask me.

1ac5940346fba99b9a1c4e13875ef7ef.jpg10f2b13aa54ab298b302f420d98db560.jpg

Comment

• Pictures no worky, but not sure I want to see it...
                2009 Honda...

Comment

• East chigaco, indiana i found it in the stracks parking lot

Comment

• The photos in my previous attachment should work now..

Comment

• Originally posted by dbswanson View Post
                      The photos in my previous attachment should work now..
                      Yes they do, I should set one of those photos as my desktop so I am reminded why I don't drive my car in the winter.
                      2009 Honda...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redlineracer12 View Post
                        Yes they do, I should set one of those photos as my desktop so I am reminded why I don't drive my car in the winter.
                        But what will you put up to remind you why you never drive it?

Comment

• Mine only sees daylight when there is a 0% chance of rain. I'll let my 'ol '91 Honda Accord rot from daily use instead. I just can't imagine why people would allow such a rare car to rot away like that. Even so much as weekly wash might have prevented most of that rust.

Comment

• Spotted that fine piece of machinery in South St Paul... any takers here?
                            2009 Honda...

Comment

Working...
                            X