• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
This thread is for listing items you want to sell (WTS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please adhere to the guidelines below. The regular classifieds disclaimer also applies.

1-Prices may not be listed. Please contact the seller for more information.

2-All inquiries should be conducted backchannel: PM, email, AIM, whatever. (this means don't repond to a post in this thread!!)

3-Don't forget your pickup location, if it's not in your profile already.

4-Classifieds posts posted outside this thread are still subject to my wrath. (if you edit a classifieds post that I already have changed and locked you will be banned for a week, no exceptions)

5-If you are not located in the North Central region please do not post ads in this thread unless you are will to drive to the North Central area to hand deliver the parts.

6- Do NOT put a title in your reply message. The absence keeps the space clean and easier to read. Following this rule, please limit any pictures to two (3) per advertisement... no not huge pictures, and no you cannot create another post to put up 3 more pictures.

7- 'Bumping' by putting a new ad up when your last ad is relatively new will result in a punch to the nuts!

Violation of rules will be dealt with in any of the following ways:
- An edit of your post that I find to be amusing
- A legitimate edit'
- Post deleted

If your post has been edited due to a rule violation, you may consider it your first formal warning. Subsequent action will include bannination or humiliation.

Posting an ad in this thread indicates you have read and agree to the above rules. Any claims of ignorance will be ignored and you will be accountable.

(The above was 'borrowed' from Pudmunkie)

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm looking for some parts. I would like a 1998-00 Mercury Mystique Hood,trunk,grill and both headlights. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I found some trunks at u pull for $26 but don't want to buy yet invade I can't find the rest.

Well most of parts gone from csvt1339. All I can think of left is center console, both silver front fenders, weather stripping, those little side leather back seat parts, miscellaneous under Hood stuff, steering rack, front sub frame out of car already, if I think of anything else ill post it. Lmk whatcha need.

Oh, and I really need a 98-00 mystique grill, both headlights and tails. Oh and a csvt rear wing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

FOR SALE: Mystique hood, fenders and doors(Cabernet red). All parts are used of course and have the usual scratches and dings here and there.

Im located 35 min. south of the metro. PM me for details.

mystiquehood.jpg

fenders.jpg

doors.jpg

FOR SALE: Contour SE and Mystique LS front/ rear bumper covers and trunklid. Again a few dings and scratches.

Located in Faribault. PM for details.

bumpers1.jpg

trunklid.jpg

money.jpg

hey guys, going through the pile of stuff i got and want to sell, i got three headlights that need cleaning, but are all ford oem and have all tabs. i got a center council MNB , has a cup holder where the arm rest would be. have a arm rest pad, has some dents. i think thats all i have, but idk. pm me an offer, the faster this stuff sells the better.thx guys.

for sale:
B&M tee handle shift knob. polisihed aluminum w/ red lettering

front roll resistor with stab-o shock

SVT valve covers. just started sanding them to polish, changed my mind.

3L throttle bodies. i have a few, in decent condition.

upper strut mounts (rear) replaced them and then realized that they were alrady replaced before. approx 20k on them.

see a pattern here? PM FOR PRICE! money money! lol

DO NOT POST PRICES IN LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS!! -ElKy

Last edited by a moderator:
WANTED TO BUY:

i need two sets of pre 98 SE rims if anyone has any idea where i could find them (junkyards or if anyone has some lying around). i am willing to travel a distance to find them. and condition doesnt bother me as long as they are not bent! thanks!!

If anybody wants some Raybestos E0 brake pads let me know. These have wear sensors, but if you're putting them on a Contour/Mystique you can just cut them off.

Selling a Iphone 3G replacement screen. It is the touch screen and the LCD with buttons. I is a drop in replacement for anyone that has a broken screen. I bought it from this site:

http://www.directfix.com/mm5/mercha...T&Product_Code=IP-2164&Category_Code=IPHONE3G

I tried to use it on a phone I was fixing but the phone needed more help so I sold the phone and now I'm selling this. It is perfect without any scratches and is in the original packaging (bubble wrap). It is the exact item in the link above. PM me if you need it or someone you know is looking.

Thanks,
Chris

ok well the time has come to sell our 97 zetec/mtx-75 it is pacific green with gray interior with about 145k

this car has been sold.

and i am still looking for one set of SE rims!

Last edited:
LOTS of stuff for sale!

If it's listed here, that means it's still for sale!

MNB Steering wheel (9.9 out of 10, FLAWLESS)

SVT Front grille (chrome professionally painted Silver Frost)

IMRC (out of my 2000,47k works perfect)

White Contour Gauge needles (backlight them to any color!)

Red Contour Gauge needles (for you SE guys)

SVT leather keychain

AFE 8” Cone filter with matching red couplers

Cougar 01-02 steering wheel & airbag (direct swap into your Contour)

Kenwood 5x7 / 6x8 220w 4ohm 3-way Speakers (KFC-C6879 ie)

Pioneer 5x7 / 6x8 220w 4ohm 3-way Speakers (TS-A6870R)

P1010796.jpg

P1010803.jpg

P1010798.jpg

P1010807.jpg

P1010804.jpg

P1010795.jpg

P1010797.jpg

Does anyone have or know of a "part out" that would be easy to get to? I'm looking for some rear hubs on the cheap for my car. They should still have the ABS lines hooked up because I don't want to pay for new ones when they break trying to remove them! :)
I may have a set at my local yard for $50, but I'm sure they'll charge me for the ABS lines on them. Then they'll cut them if I don't pay for them. :(
Let me know what you have...
Erick --

Back