• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

My contour is back on the market. I got a steering knuckle for it but my mechanic is saying it's too rusty to work with and the wife is fed up putting money into this car. So first reasonable cash offer can take it. Please PM if you'd like pictures or more details on the cars condition. I will answer any and all questions to the best of my ability.

I am asking 500 OBO without the wheels or 800 OBO with them. WIll come with stock E1s that have snow tires on them.

The bad:
Rusty rockers
Summer tires are shot
All four end links need to be replaced
Rear bumper is damaged (but I still have the mesh minus some tabs)
Paint is scratched, cracked and dinged but no major dents or blemishes other than the rust
Front mesh is cracked but the bumper is still intact
Passenger side steering knuckle needs to be replaced
Passenger side front wheel bearing is bad
Antenna mast is broken

The good:
Port matched 3L with about 104,000 done by blackcoog (untuned)
New precats
NO CELs
Bat Euro handling kit, upper strut mounts front and rear and lower control arms w/ lower ball joints less than a year old
Ford Racing Gold wheels will come with the car for an added price
Weapon r intake with Pro-M maf (currently not installed)
Ralco STS with (B&M knockoff) and Focus ST knob (currently not installed)
Ford factory 1999 manuals
Torsen T-2 diff with 4.06 FD and less than 25k miles on it also installed by blackcoog with 4.06 FD

Pending sale :)

I'm selling my 19" Axis Seven rims. They are fantastic rims. Very high quality and they are in great shape. I only drive the Cougar in the winter now and these are not winter rims. Tires are included. I believe two tires are relatively new and the other two have some wear (~50% left). Lug covers are each one solid piece of billet aluminum. Contact me if you are interested. These rims originally came on a SVT I bought and they looked gorgeous on the SVT. Don't miss out on these!

3006440070_original.jpg

3006440069_original.jpg

Pending sale :)

Sale fell through back up for sale, considering most cash offers. I've got the steering knuckle in the trunk for those that are interesting in fixing it themselves. Then all you'd need is a wheel bearing and hub. The car is in the twin cities currently but I could have it as far east as Menomonie, WI for a serious buyer.

Back