• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cars & Coffee Opener - 2017

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
I think I may drive the SVT down to Cars and Coffee at the Bethlehem Steel Stacks. The opener is next weekend, April 23rd. Opener is always packed super early, so I may try to be down there by 7am (supposed to start at 9am).

If anyone is around, post here. I'll keep an eye out for any other SVT's that may crop up at the show.

I skipped the first one because I knew it was going to be a madhouse! I'll probably try to get to another one later in the season when you can actually get a decent spot without having to be there at 6am. lol

Parking wasn't as bad as u think, I got there at 7am actually :p
I was able to park in the first lot, so great exposure, when I get my SVT running It will be in the same rows..at-least that's the goal.

I was there in a all flat black Mx-5 that was wired tucked and e.t.c... I didn't see a single SVT contour, or older SHO closest I saw was a SVT focus.. :(

Don't worry Im pulling my motor over these next couple weeks, my goal is to be there in August.

Back