• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:...

He doesn't want the hassle of parting it out...

...so I told him to let me know the salvage bid when his insurance gets back to him.

if it flipped onto the side...you're looking at every body panel from the front fender back, probably a hood, front/rear bumpers, windows, mirror...2 wheels, possibly sideskirt and if there's any suspension damage. at the very least!

I didn't bring my camera with me. The plus side to this is that his insurance said it's a $225 salvage bid...and I'm probably going to pay him that money and part her out.

Wow, sorry to hear about it man, your co-worker sucks.

BTW, I'll give you some money for that shift knob if you get it.

EDIT: As long as it doesn't have blood on it....nah, nevermind, my leather was covered in it anyway. :laugh:

if you get the car back,keep me in mind for the frp wires if they're red,fsvt front brakes and hids:laugh:

I already have plans for the FSVT brakes, Quafie, and the suspension if it isn't tweaked (I doubt it's salvageable though).

It's getting towed here today or tomorrow at the expense of my co-worker. From what I can tell the motor is still good and the interior was just as I left it.

Back