• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lehigh Valley

I will be out that way Tuesday night delivering parts and picking up parts. Will be at the sonic in willow grove around 7-730 pm. Unfortuanetlynwill have too many parts to bring the contour so I'll be in my minivan.

Checking in, looks like there are a few of us around here! Mine is still in the garage. I need more garage and more warm to begin working on it!

Checking in, looks like there are a few of us around here! Mine is still in the garage. I need more garage and more warm to begin working on it!

Haha I know the feeling. I was hunting everywhere for a kerosene heater to warm my garage and couldn't find one. Had to settle on some electric one that kinda works over time lol.

2000tgreensvt: how long have you had your SVT? I used to see a t-green occasionally in the Whitehall area. I was from Bethlehem before moving to FL.

Yay, Ricky got spotted! :)

John: did you go see that SVT? That car is familiar but I can't place who owned it.

Picked it up today. Mostly clean overall but needs a little TLC.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Yay! Nothing you can't handle then.

2000tgreensvt: it wasn't you that I saw. There is, or was, another t-green roaming that area.

I hope so. I've started getting a plan together. Inspecting it might be an issue though...

This car already hates me. I've currently got the subframe on the ground and I'm hunting for a slave cylinder (throwout bearing).

Oh no that's rough! I've never dropped the subframe, but it sounded like a •••••. I decided to pull mine through the hood instead and it went fairly well. Let me know if you need anything.

Did you get it all back together, John?

You behaving at college, Ricky? ;) :D :)

Oh hell no. I'm shopping for a clutch and flywheel now. And possibly a winter beater, haha.
If I pick up a beater I might focus on an engine swap. Not sure which route to go yet.

LOL! PM'd you.
Engine swap... why? If the engine is still good, keep it as it is.

I knew I'd get that kind of answer out of you! :laugh:
Damn, classes just started and you skipped out on 9 classes?! Other "non-academic" pursuits are important too.,

I've seen a silver frost svt a couple times once on 145 I think heading towards walnutport then I'm guessing it was the same one by the Lehigh Valley mall. I also saw a t-red at Applebee's on Cedar crest in Allentown but when I went to go talk to the person in the car they just looked away. My svts down for a little until I get my transmission replaced because I was too cheap to rebuild or upgrade my differential

Hey guys whats up?? Im located in the heart of Lehigh Valley, My Mystique is commonly sitting outside ordan park beverage on Macarthur road!!! I work there :) It has the zetec..and Im so addicted... :) Whenever there is another meet PLEASE let me know as Id love to attend. I just did a Full synthetic ATX fluid swap...and now it runs like a top.

I've got lots of projects going now...SVT is pretty much road ready. All I want to do this spring is put on new rear end links. I'll bring the SVT out for one of the Cars and Coffee meets this year. I have have the Fiesta ST and my RHD Subaru. All the cars will make it out at some point.

Cars and Coffee Calender for 2015:

April 19th
May 17th
June 28th
July 19th
August 30th
September 20th
October 25th

I'll be out to Carlisle the first weekend in June (5-7). I'm up in the air about driving the Fiesta ST or the Contour SVT. I'm really thinking I might bring the SVT.

There is the West End Car Show (West End Fair Grounds), in Gilbert, PA (route 209, near Brodheadsville). This is always the last Saturday in June. This that would be June 27th this year. I'll be out there if I'm not at GM Carlisle.

Of course we could put together another meet, haven't done Trexler Game Preserve (Lehigh Valley Zoo) in a while (2007). I want some wheel wash photos with the SVT!

OK!! So you guys wanna set up a meet for this spring??? Or maybe even get a bunch of us to go to cars/coffee.... Im so down..I now have 2 SVT's and mystique.
Im the Black/tan SVT that sits at the beer store on macarthur road near the Lehigh valley mall...

Back