• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

STILL SEEKING: 4 jack point covers.
Ideally in silverfrost, but there's this newfangled invention called "paint" that makes other colors OK too.
(Does AF want his house done in silverfrost? We'd get a bulk discount on the paint then.)
On other items I mentioned above: Make the pony really a horse. Let's try a palomino. And the puppy? Talk my landlord into me getting an irish wolfhound. Then I'd need two saddles...

No Title

FS trunk lid
)
I swapped out my trunk lid from this to one with a spoiler. Anyone who needs it, let me know (selling it).

Attachments

• photo17923.jpg
    photo17923.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Looking to buy a whole entire dash as mine is just warped all to hell and back. Im looking for a black one.
If anyone near Oregon has one and is willing to sell please email me and let me know how much and where your located.

Looking to buy a whole entire dash as mine is just warped all to hell and back. Im looking for a black one.
If anyone near Oregon has one and is willing to sell please email me and let me know how much and where your located.
CEG forums still get some looks, but you want active local people. Maybe join PNW Contour on Facebook. Ask there, and you might get some Washington or Oregon responses. What's your dash/interior color on your 99 SVT?

Contours were not available with black interior. i have multiple dashes in minnesota.

Back