• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pacific Northwest Spring 2016 meetup

satya_svt98

Veteran CEG'er
When: Saturday May 21st, 2016

Where: LeMay Family Collection Foundation (the other museum for people who were there last time)
Marymount Event Center
325 152nd ST E
Tacoma, WA 98445
Tel: 253.272.2336

Cost: 15$ per person (group rate)
--Im working on lunch details but expect 15$ ish for lunch as well.

Who: Anyone with a contour! I am expecting this to be one of our bigger meets with at least 15 vehicles including new members showing up. So Warsh your car! Clean your tailpipes!

Agenda: Pretty much like last time. Arrival: 9:30-10am
Meet and Greet and Pics
Museum experience
Lunch ( on property) private lunchroom included 15$ each for provided lunch (or we can get delivery)
Goodbyes! (2-3pm)

Please contact me with any questions either on FB or my cell 602-748-7921

Please confirm you are attending and how many people with you. I am required to put down a deposit in a week or so to hold the spot. Thanks !

PNWContour

Satya,

I emailed Jaime Vess at Marymount for another item (I volunteer my time at their car show each year) and it may be possible instead of them showing us around, I can do it since I've done it for over 30 years,

Sounds good. I don't believe I set us up with a docent. (i'd have to check) but thats definatly a possibility. I know last time people went at their own pace which was kinda nice. I"ll talk to them tomorrow when I put the deposits down.

Satya,

I will be at Marymount no later than 9:30, and will look for the Contours there. There are 2 entrances to the facility, one is somewhat hidden that goes more toward the upper part where the gym area is, there is a parking circle there close to the gift shop. The main entrance has a large grassy area where they have most of the clubs park at.

I do know at this time, the family is in the beginning stages of preparing for the annual car show in August (something we could participate in). Maybe we can get a group together in august to participate in the show. I will be volunteering that day.

Sounds good. I"m sure we are main entrance qualified personel. :) Arrival time is 10 am , so I assume thats when people should first arrive. Portland and Tacoma peeps will arrive before Seattle peeps I bet. Sorry they xnayed having someone other than an employee be the tour guide, I asked about it. 2 questiosn, 1) Will you be in a contour? and 2) Can you paypal me the 30$ if you can? satya_n5@hotmail.com.

Back