Alaska Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Members

So, i've seen quite a few SVT Contours since i've moved here (Anchorage) in 2014. I'm curious to how many are forum members or are active on Facebook. I've seen a Tropic Green SVT, 2 SilFro, 2 Black, 1 Black/SilFro combo. It would be nice to meet fellow enthusiast. yeah yeah i sold my old csvt to OB1 but i've still got a 2013 SHO and a 2003 Lightning, i still love my SVT(s). PM me or use the facebook page search to figure out who i am, shouldnt be to hard.
    98 CSVT T-Red
    Vortech, TH MTX75, Centerlines, Suspension
    SOLD - 4/1/2013
    2003 SVT Lightning Sonic Blue - Modded
    North Carolina Air National Guard. Air Traffic Control

I had a member that was from Alaska just happen to be coming through Wisconsin for something and wanted to stop over for a visit. Can't remember his name though.

*CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
    30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

We have a member (or two?) close to Anchorage if I recall correctly, but the PNW person most in touch with him (Shotwell) is in WA near Portland, and knows him through reel to reel tape equipment dealings. Meanwhile. the local guy is immersing himself in M-Benz fleet ownership.
      MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

Working...
      X