• 2018 PNWContour Meet - June 10th Wilsonville, OR

What: PNWContours' yearly Contour meet
    When: June 10th, 2018 in Wilsonville, OR
    Who: Any Contour owner from any western state not just PNW
    Why: Why not!
    Contact Satya @ satyamacklin20@gmail.com

also tshirts are available

https://www.customink.com/g/gng0-00be-a44r
    98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Going and shirts ordered.
    See you guys on June 10th.

Comment

Curious; how many showed up? Any non-SVT Contours like me?

Comment

hey Anthony84! 19 contours, about 40 people, I think we had 3 or 4 non svts and we have around 8ish total in the PNWContour group. Message me and Ill get you linked up with the locals, about 20 or so in Portland. Welcome. The gold one in the pic is a non svt but with the svt body kit.
        98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Jeez, Satya, it's about time you posted a picture from that meet on one of the non-FB Contour sites.

Anthony84, that pic was taken in The World of Speed lot in Wilsonville. That's about as far south as one of the Portland/Seattle/PNW group has had a meet. Others have been at PIR in Portland, as far north as various Puget Sound locations. And if you see an invite to do a group drive from Randle WA past Mt. St. Helens, make sure your tires are sticky.
          MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

Working...
          X