• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone live in Oregon

98.5 svt

CEG'er
I'm new to the site and looking for some people in the north west area that have csvt's and are into dialing them In ? Also looking for lots of odds & ins

-Justin

Hey there!

I just moved to Oregon (from MI) last January and I feel like I'm the only person out here that only buys american! LOL

Anyway, I just picked up a CSVT as my new daily driver when my fiance's Milan goes back in Feb. We're always looking to meet new people so let me know if you want to meet up. Also, I'm pretty handy and have a good knowledge of these cars. My previous car was a '99 Cougar, which I did a 3.0L swap and TONS of other stuff!

Let me know,

Nick

Hello Nick, welcome aboard. Justin (98.5 svt) already found the Northwest branch forum on this site, you need to look for it now also.

Both of you would have been fits at recent meets around Portland/Vancouver. Early this fall we had one with a good cross-section of local contour members and cougar visitors from down here and up to NW Washington, a handful of stock rides and another handful with fairly modded cars. And one VW diesel driven by a csvt owner (but when you meet him, don't ask him about the stock Turbo Monte Carlo he sold...and you thought GM only put out the Buick GNs like that).

McLaren: Whereabouts in Washington State? There's a big difference between Long Beach and the Tri-cities.

Hey guys, I’m also new to the site if you couldn’t tell; but finally found the NW site for the few SVT Contours in the Portland area. Y’all be interested in meeting up in our own area and not traveling to exit 68? Or maybe we can meet after wards or different day just for the ones in the area that can’t make it, so every can meet each other. I can be found from Sandy, Oregon to Sherwood, Or.

Thanks,
Svt-zilla
Jmvilches19@msn.com

Hey there!

I just moved to Oregon (from MI) last January and I feel like I'm the only person out here that only buys american! LOL

Anyway, I just picked up a CSVT as my new daily driver when my fiance's Milan goes back in Feb. We're always looking to meet new people so let me know if you want to meet up. Also, I'm pretty handy and have a good knowledge of these cars. My previous car was a '99 Cougar, which I did a 3.0L swap and TONS of other stuff!

Let me know,

Nick

DAMN MAN,
I've been in oregon twice. Gaston to be specific.
And I will not be going back. ever.

To bad I never got to see your vehicles. . .

and W T F is with not being aloud to pump your own fuel. How F'ing stupid!

There's a healthy handful of us just around the Portland area, at least a half dozen of us, and several more as the radius widens. I can't make the Exit 68 meet myself this Saturday, but orften do have time to meet on weekends when there's not a little league game going on, like Sundays is usually good.

And woo hoo, I may have just scored a replacement clutch!

Who has a good source locally for low mile compatible 3Ls?

Hey guys welcome, I live in tigard, very close to Sherwood and not far from Salem. I'm worried we haven't heard from hardly anyone in the last week or so I don't want to drive up unless I know people will show. Its flipping nice out today! But possible riot here in tigard dam protesters.I may break out my class 3 vest and speck ops 870 if they get past main St.

Uploading is very easy just go to tiny pic and upload them there copy the post link and paste it on the post page and a pic will be there.

Dude thanks, I uploaded some pic’s. It’s just a bucket on wheels but can still keep up with the best of them. I’ll have my SVT on Monday evening, so any time after 6pm M-F I am free. I work in Sandy, Or. And live in Sherwood – so I could be in Bridgeport Plaza around 6:30ish –pm.(jmvilches19@msn.com)

I'm new to the site and looking for some people in the north west area that have csvt's and are into dialing them In ? Also looking for lots of odds & ins

-Justin
Good luck finding folks in oregon I don't think anyone actually lives there........ jk

Welcome....... Justin, Nick, &svt-zilla, on occasion we have a bit-o-fun and I hear a couple of guys actually tinker with their Tours....... too bad I don't have a csvt, but then I'd probably just drive it until the sideskirts fell off...... LOL

AF

I take offense, I resemble that remark!
so sue me............I am not responsible because you drive like me......... you should add modified sideskirts to your list ...... LOL

And for that new 3.0L you need... check LQK aka Foster Auto Parts. Free shipping from any of their yards in the country.

Shall we start a pool about if and when Shotwell actually moves to PDX?

AF

Back