Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a T- red CSVT today off keller springs and chenaullt drive in carrollton tx....look bone stock and very clean

Comment

• Originally posted by ilovesvt View Post
      Spotted a T- red CSVT today off keller springs and chenaullt drive in carrollton tx....look bone stock and very clean
      I might've seen the same one yesterday as well. Was a lady driving?
      Julian
      98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535
      Rally Inspired 3L turbo'd monsTOUR
      Modifications??? well...lets just say this ain'tcha grandma's contour :D

Comment

• Wanting to know what I can.. '98 Contour GL , here and wanting some info on some basic upgrades that I cant find the components for. Like: *Rear brake conversion from drum to Disc..
        :shoot: BOOGA !! !! BOOGA :shoot:

Comment

• Originally posted by BAD SVT View Post
          I might've seen the same one yesterday as well. Was a lady driving?
          It was actually a man, the csvt looked bone stock its good to see a few on the road lol.....i started driving mine again i missed it

Comment

• Saw a clean T-Red E1 in the parking garage at Technip in Houston. Long shot, but are you on here? Looked better than half of the BMWs, Porsches, and Z's I've seen scooting about.
            - Dan
            # 471 - 1998 SilFro. ~Natural Aspirations~
            # 2399 - 1999 Black/Tan. ~Bone Stock DD~
            # 604 - 1999 TRed/Tan "Summer"
            '02 Bonneville SSEI ~ L67 rebuild in progress~

Comment

• Saw A lady driving a T-red stock CSVT off josie lane farmers branch area the other day,i tried to tell her nice contour but she kinda mean mugged me and sped off lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by ilovesvt View Post
                Saw A lady driving a T-red stock CSVT off josie lane farmers branch area the other day,i tried to tell her nice contour but she kinda mean mugged me and sped off lmao...
                I told ya man! Its a CEG thing. If they aren't Cegers, then to them u're just crazy. lol
                Julian
                98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

• Originally posted by BAD SVT View Post
                  I told ya man! Its a CEG thing. If they aren't Cegers, then to them u're just crazy. lol
                  Yea she must have thought i was trying to mack on her but it was just her car lol

Comment

• i saw a red SVT with a black rear bumper.

on 9/13/12 in Plano, TX. at intersection of George Bush Turnpike and Independence, just north of UTD campus.
                    1998.5 #6478/6535

Comment

• Saw a t-red today in the carrollton area with nearly black'd out rear lights. It also had holes on the trunk as if a spoiler was once attached. As i drove past, i noticed one huge guage inside. And finally it had a large 'Dallas' sticker on the back. Pretty cool looking svt...
                      Julian
                      98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

• I saw a T red csvt in Farmers Branch a few times but it didnt have the svt rear bumper lol and it looks like a family lady driving it.....almost makes me want to pull next to her and ask her if she would sell it in the future lol

Comment

• I use to see a silver svt contour at a shell gas station of 75 in richardson every once in awhile.......God i need another Csvt asap

Comment

Working...
                          X