• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"IT" official! Fall Dragon Run-Sept28th-30th

i might be there as early as about 5 but could be as late as 9. all depends on what time i get to leave work.

Our leave time is...

Our leave time is...

4:00 a.m. (Friday morning) and that should put us in Tellico Plains around 3-4:00 because I'm sure we'll be stopping for breakfast and maybe lunch, who knows and one gas stop, although that would be when we stop for lunch. The trip is about 11.5 hrs and 625 miles, give or take a couple. I'm pumped up and ready to go and this should be the best trip ever....well, in the past 5 years anyways:shrug: That being said though, next year will net us Hector and his improved EVO, his bro and his EVO, maybe Kevin and his EVO, a couple SEMI CEG-ers who now wanna go now that they've heard from Steeda how cool it is down there (let me kinda quote Bob Segar here from "Live Bullet"...I thought to myself, sh$t I've known that for 4 years!")

ONE MORE DAMN DAY, LETS GO ALREADY!!!

4:00 a.m. (Friday morning) and that should put us in Tellico Plains around 3-4:00 because I'm sure we'll be stopping for breakfast and maybe lunch, who knows and one gas stop, although that would be when we stop for lunch. The trip is about 11.5 hrs and 625 miles, give or take a couple. I'm pumped up and ready to go and this should be the best trip ever....well, in the past 5 years anyways:shrug: That being said though, next year will net us Hector and his improved EVO, his bro and his EVO, maybe Kevin and his EVO, a couple SEMI CEG-ers who now wanna go now that they've heard from Steeda how cool it is down there (let me kinda quote Bob Segar here from "Live Bullet"...I thought to myself, sh$t I've known that for 4 years!")

ONE MORE DAMN DAY, LETS GO ALREADY!!!
Its about damn time some of the northerners get a damn clue!

Yet another update...

Yet another update...

I'll be leaving for the great state of Tennessee in less than 7 HOURS!!!

Can you tell I'm excited or what!?!?:shrug:

I'll be leaving for the great state of Tennessee in less than 7 HOURS!!!

Can you tell I'm excited or what!?!?:shrug:
Well Daniel(striker2) is at the house and has been since 6ish. Changing oil in the orn and then going out to the dragon. I'll keep in touch Roger!

Ok, its 3:16 a.m. right now as I type this and I'm ready to go. I'll be checking the air in the tires, the oil, brake fluid, etc and then heading out. I applied one more coat of SG last night (31st coat for the year:crazy: ) so it improves my drag coefficient, LOL! Hey, that's pretty funny before 3:30 in the morning:shrug:

See you guys in about 12 hours!

definitely had a blast and will be back next year for sure.
Good to know you had fun! Your welcome to chill at the house again next time as well. Never know though, next yr's crowd may be big enough for a real cabin take over

What a blast! :( I'm still sick today; no work for me. Flu FTL. :( We drove through Deal's Gap on the way home; but I didn't push the car, since we had all our stuff in it and the couple glass jugs of cider rolling around under the seats made me nervous. :crazy:

I'm glad all of ya'll had a good time; hopefully next year I'll be in better health.

Back