• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

This thread could use a bump.....I spotted a sil-fro svt in Augusta Ga. last Tuesday near an Ocharley's. It had rims and looked lowered.

Don't we need to be on the look out for your old car as well?

Yeah we do.....if anyone in North Carolina spots a black 98 svt hit me up. It has aftermarket 17" wheels and tinted windows. The guy I sold it to said someone stole it. It has a ported 3l. Here are a few pics and yes I know it's really dirty.

2012-01-28141526.jpg

2012-01-28141541.jpg

2012-01-28141722.jpg

This thread could use a bump.....I spotted a sil-fro svt in Augusta Ga. last Tuesday near an Ocharley's. It had rims and looked lowered.

That was probably a guy named Brandon. He bought Brent's car "79mustang351w" from OHIO. Did it have black trim on the bottom and a OEM CF hood?

That was probably a guy named Brandon. He bought Brent's car "79mustang351w" from OHIO. Did it have black trim on the bottom and a OEM CF hood?

I couldn't tell....he was pulling out and driving away from me. I tried to catch him but couldn't because of the red light. I did notice his wheels were black or a dark color. I wasn't in my svt either...I was in a fusion rental out in Augusta on a business trip. I figured had I'd been in mine he would have spotted me also.

Friday, 4th. Spotted Black CSVT with pre 98 trunk lid on I-85 NB. I was in my Lightning stuck in traffic and you cruised by, it was about 5 miles south of all the construction around 85/485 interchange.
Friday 4th. Spotted Red CSVT west/south bound on I485. Paint matched or missing front oval.
Saturday 5th. Spotted Silver CSVT on 24/27 going towards Charolette

Silver Frost CSVT with painted rear reflector, unsure of any other mods. I see it parked behind a shopping outlet and have yet to stop and see whose it is. Stanly County, NC, near Locust. See some cobra's and L's around those parts too.

1 - SF CSVT with rear wing and aftermarket wheels turned east on Mallard Creek Church Rd. from Odell School Rd. north of Charlotte, NC. I was driving my silver Jeep GC.
2 - TRed CSVT, no wing, turned east from southbound Old Statesville Rd. north of Charlotte, NC. early morning. I was behind you in my silver Jeep GC.
Both in the last 2 days.

Spotted two SVTs:
On 27 Dec. at 3:15 PM an E1 SF SVT pulling into the Citrus Center from Croft St. in Inverness near the Bealls.
I also saw a SF at a gas station in Crystal River a few days before. Missing both driver's side JP covers. Had a bumper sticker on the rear driver's side.

Saw uh, four svts at sam's shop thursday night. and come to think about it, all four colors at that.

Green on hwy 43 in Lawrenceburg, TN. Missing sideskirts, Didn't get too good of a look at it to tell if it was an SVT or just the front bumper from one.

Saw a sil-fro in Hiram Ga at the Walmart. He had fsvt eap wheels, hightowered headlights, and 2 fart cans for mufflers. Anyone on here? He looked at mine as I was walking back to my car. He nodded at me but took off before I could approach him and talk to him.

There is a T-red with CF OEM style hood sitting along Old Statesville Rd. on the north side of Charlotte, NC. It is for sale at $2100. Not on Craigslist as of yesterday.

Also saw two 98 SF/MNB SVTs in the LKQ pull-ur-part yard on the NW side of Charlotte. Will get VIN info for the dead thread when I'm there next week.

I see a Green CSVT (Looks stock) heading north on Highway 210 towards Lillington every day on my way to work. It looks relatively clean.

-Sam

Back