Meh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FauxhawkFox View Post
    I dont care what speed they go, as long as its not in the fast lane holding up traffic. Not many people recognize the headlights yet so they kind of just do normal speeds.
    I mean I recognized it instantly... so when did you become a cop?
    Originally posted by Pole120;n1796545
    Find the weak link, make it stronger, find the next one, repeat....

Comment

• Been a little bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by FauxhawkFox View Post
        Been a little bit...
        I'm waiting for the day all of the taurus ppv's get auctioned off and turned into donks, lol

Comment

• Im already at 41k, its going to be a little while till that happens...hopefully.

Our fleet is getting rid of all the taurus' and going to the explorers. Were almost all phased out of CVPIs. The explorers are a lot of fun. AWD is always a good time.

Comment

• is the taurus ppv a fwd sho? I always thought they where just sho's with cheap body work and a gutted interior...

Comment

• Ford offers three different options. I was given the FWD 3.5, we have the AWD versions as well but they have been problematic for patrol. We dont have any of the I4 versions.

I still miss the power of the V8 CVPI. The torque steer on the taurus is brutal but ill take the handling of the taurus over the CVPI any day.

Comment

• These are actually coming from Google from stored images a few years back. Google turned them into gifs.

Comment

• Wait, so they aren't even ecoboost 3.5's? When ford rolled out the ppv it was a gutted bottom trim sho awd twinturbo 3.5 with no governors and bigger swaybars etc...

Are you saying nickle&dime government bean counters managed to hack that all the way down to gutted base model cars you could rent from enterprise for a $19 weekend???

Comment

• Originally posted by KAOS_3.0 View Post
                    Wait, so they aren't even ecoboost 3.5's? When ford rolled out the ppv it was a gutted bottom trim sho awd twinturbo 3.5 with no governors and bigger swaybars etc...

Are you saying nickle&dime government bean counters managed to hack that all the way down to gutted base model cars you could rent from enterprise for a $19 weekend???
                    Here you go... There are actually 4 different engine options... http://www.ford.com/fordpoliceinterc...odels/#/sedan/

Comment

• Ahh, I see, your getting short changed on engines because the awd wont hold up...

Comment

• Well this is going to take some getting used to.

Comment

• yeah, the new forum is sort of weird. still trying to figure out how to look at ALL of my subscriptions... so far it's only giving me updates...

Comment

• Well the SE forum seems to be pretty lifeless! How is it going fellas?
                            "Call me doctor, cuz I give X rays!"

Comment

• Yes they are.
                              -99 E1 Black/MNB #1974 stock DD
                              -98 E0 Black/MNB #0812 3L sold
                              -98 E0 T-Red/MNB #0322 sold

Comment

• Peek a boo. Thought it was time to bring this back. Havent been on the forums in years. Hope everyone is still here and doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X