• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alabama SVT's

Any other SVT owners in the state of Alabama? It took me all these years to find one and had to get it out of Florida. I have only seen one in my town in the history of the SVT contours.

Ob1 lives in Roanoke and has quite a few csvts. Between him and several other guys you probably have over a dozen in that area. Of course I am not sure how many are actually running.

Yeah i have a few. My sister lives up north a little and drives one. JC drives one in the ham. there used to be a few in jasper. I knew a guy in Prattville once and one in Auburn. Where are you located again?

I am down to 3 really. I used to have a few. I have a T-Green and 2 T-reds now. I still have a few parts cars but 3 running. One is in the midst of an engine swap that i will finish one day i hope!!! Engine has been torn down to a bare block since April.

I am down to 3 really. I used to have a few. I have a T-Green and 2 T-reds now. I still have a few parts cars but 3 running. One is in the midst of an engine swap that i will finish one day i hope!!! Engine has been torn down to a bare block since April. I am maybe an hour and a half from Dothan.

I am down to 3 really. I used to have a few. I have a T-Green and 2 T-reds now. I still have a few parts cars but 3 running. One is in the midst of an engine swap that i will finish one day i hope!!! Engine has been torn down to a bare block since April. I am maybe an hour and a half from Dothan.

I purchased a 99 Tred in Tallahassee back in September. Only had 84K miles, but had not been taken care of. I have already replaced all the interior seats, installed a sun shade for sunroof, repaired sunroof moulding, installed sunroof motor, sunroof motor cover, dome light, purchased two jack point covers, one side skirt, and re-installed AC compressor and hooked up AC. I still need one Jack Point cover and new carpet. Then I will start on the body work. Looks like a heard of cows walked all over the top. After I finish that nightmare I will paint the entire thing.

Sounds like you've been busy dude!

I'm DD'ing my black '99, and the '98 silfro has been sitting for about a year and a half now. Looking forward to retrieving a bunch of stockpiled parts back home and then getting her back on the road. Eventually she'll get torn down for a full rebuild and hi-compression/spray set up, but probably not until the original motor gives up the ghost.

Back