• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes: Freebies

I Got an ac compressor from my car pulled it in winter been sitting around just want to get rid of it... i think it's in the market under misc if someone wants to grab it they can just have it

SOLD

Just curious but does any key have aftermarket headers that I can get from them either very cheap or free because I can't really afford to buy the brand new ones from npg yet for 300 well cause I'm poor but I do know how to install my self so if any ceger out there would be that kind it would be awesome and if u live within like 60 miles il be a me to pick up so please let me know I really want some after market headers

Does anybody have a black or any other coler left front fender for a 98 svt mine rusted out that's the only part that rusted out I would mainly want black but any color would work

I have a black SVT rear bumper here for free. One of the 1/4 panel points is broken, and there is a hole about the size of your shoe to the right of the right side exhaust cutout. Pickup only. Get it before it goes in the trash. PM your cell number so I can text pics.

I have a black SVT rear bumper here for free. One of the 1/4 panel points is broken, and there is a hole about the size of your shoe to the right of the right side exhaust cutout. Pickup only. Get it before it goes in the trash. PM your cell number so I can text pics.

Will be hitting the dumpster this week. If you want it, speak up now.

Bad SVT block. It is from ronsvts old car when I bought it. Rod thrown through block. Should have good heads and cams. Pickup or deliver in GR Michigan area.

Scrapping the block at the end of September, hurry if you want something.

Also found a rear suspension cradle by barn. cradle center arms and base, no hubs. free too.

Back