Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been rather crazy trying to get everything in order. I would be thinking either package B1 or C, though I am curious why a hyperdrive at $75 would be $100 in the package, or is there something I am missing?
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Dame Elizabeth Taylor

Bruce: 2015 Buick Regal GS, Crystal Red Tintcoat
    Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.

Comment

I had a mathematical blackout while preparing the package summary for Adam. Package B is actually $130, not $175....

Need more sign ups!

I am in for package A for sure.
      Bob Johann
      SoundQ SVT
      1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088
      5 correction: 6-Time Sound Quality Champion in IASCA, SLAP, and MECA
      2000 Silver Mystique LS V6ATX - SOLD 5/23/2013

Comment

1) squeek (Adam) 2 guests
        2) superob (Robbie) 1 guest possibly
        3) SoundQ SVT (Bob) solo <-- planning to arrive Thursday evening
        4) tigerbalm (Jason) +1 guest

If we plan on driving the track do we need to join one of the groups listed on the SVT superfest page?
        98 CSVT Blue/Midnight blue
        E0 #2047
        attitude adjustment 2/4/10

Comment

You don't if you are doing hyperdrive or parade laps. Now full day of track yes. You have to meet the mechanical requirements for full track and hyperdrive.
          98 Silver Frost
          Full 3.0L
          ST220 intake

Comment

A newly refurbished #2119 and I will be there. Considering the drive, I'm shooting for a Thursday evening arrival.
            Steph
            Dark Satin Green 98.5 Contour 2.5L SE
            2000 Toreador Red SVT- #2119 of 2150

Comment

I will be there, I can't let Robbie down. lol
              2000 CSVT red and tan #1011

Comment

5) ZoomZoom Diva - solo - likely to arrive Thursday night as well, depending on the Virginia tour.

If we plan on driving the track do we need to join one of the groups listed on the SVT superfest page?[/QUOTE]

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Dame Elizabeth Taylor

Bruce: 2015 Buick Regal GS, Crystal Red Tintcoat
                Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva View Post
                  If we plan on driving the track do we need to join one of the groups listed on the SVT superfest page?
                  James, yes you will need to join Track Club USA. I have already done it and they quickly sent out the welcome kit, including a club t-shirt.
                  Bob Johann
                  SoundQ SVT

Comment

After looking through the posts here again, I noticed some people said they were going but didn't actually add to the list. So I have added them below.

5) ZoomZoom Diva - solo - likely to arrive Thursday night as well, depending on the Virginia tour.
                    6) offthewallds - Dan
                    7) SicilianVillain - Steph <-- planning to arrive Thursday evening
                    8) RTGT

We need to get this list bigger. And we need to get the hotel info posted so reservations can be made. 47 days... less than 7 weeks away!!!

Then again... if nobody shows up, maybe I can win the headers Adam said he has for the raffle.... :-)
                    Bob Johann
                    SoundQ SVT

Comment

Good news is your odds of winning the headers just improved.

6) SicilianVillain - Steph <-- planning to arrive Thursday evening
                      7) RTGT
                      Bad news is I'm having to back out this year. I'm flying home for some family business end of this month, so I won't be able to take days off for SZ. If by some miracle we aren't still working 7's, I'll drive up from SC to hang with you guys.
                      - Dan
                      # 471 - 1998 SilFro. ~Natural Aspirations~
                      # 2399 - 1999 Black/Tan. ~Bone Stock DD~
                      # 604 - 1999 TRed/Tan "Summer"
                      '02 Bonneville SSEI ~ L67 rebuild in progress~

Comment

What part of SC are you from Dan?
                        Originally posted by offthewallds View Post
                        Good news is your odds of winning the headers just improved

Bad news is I'm having to back out this year. I'm flying home for some family business end of this month, so I won't be able to take days off for SZ. If by some miracle we aren't still working 7's, I'll drive up from SC to hang with you guys.

Comment

I'm curious too. I'll be driving from near Charlotte.

Comment

Everyone... 6 weeks from today we will be at the Virginia International Raceway. VIR!! Come on, let's get a little more interest in this!!
                            Bob Johann
                            SoundQ SVT

Comment

1) squeek (Adam)+ 2 guests
                              2) superob (Robbie) + 1 guest (possibly)
                              7) RTGT

RTGT, maybe I missed the question but what are you curious about?
                              Last edited by LUCA; 03-24-2017, 10:41 AM.
                              Christine

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

00 Black Ebony SVT ~ #1412

17 Ford Explorer Limited: Magnetic Gray: - Build date: 27 October 2016

98 Silver Frost SVT ~ #2059. SOLD 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012

Comment

Originally posted by LUCA View Post
                                1) squeek (Adam)+ 2 guests
                                2) superob (Robbie) + 1 guest (possibly)
                                7) RTGT

RTGT, maybe I missed the question but what are you curious about?

SuperRob ask where in SC he was from? I'm in NC, so I was curious as well. He would be driving up, as I will.
                                Last edited by LUCA; 03-24-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X