• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2018

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Looking to change things up a bit this year. I'm proposing that we do Spring Zing at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals for 2018 for the 20th anniversary of the SVT Contour! There is autocross, a mobile dyno and car show all on sight. If we get enough people to register, we'll have a big tent on the show field which will allow ample room for grills for making food. We can also arrange for give aways as well.

(Untitled)

I think this is a great idea, glad the torch is still being carried!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

(Untitled)

I always tried to get more Contours and SVT's to attend my Fall Dragon Run with limited success. We would maybe have 3 or so. That said, maybe a group could make it down next year for that 20th anniversary, would be cool, especially if some of the old school guys, like Bob, came back down. He's been out there with us and knows what it's all about, we even have a new location to stay at that's great!

I don't post here like I used to but did check in and see this and the 20th anniversary thing but me, WOW! www.rogerrexroade@all.com for more info. Btw our current run is in 53 days, been going every year since 2003!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back