• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show and Shine locations?

I agree with Kim on this one. If for no other reason that there remains a finite number of hotel parking lot hours left on my liver. That number is dwindling both radpidly and exponentialy.:shrug:

Automotive HOF sound like a great idea.:cool:

I think that the HOF or the Roush factory would both be great places. I just know that the Roush factory is SUPER close to the hotel like beans said. Might be something good to look into.

ok heres the options.

automotive hall of fame. everyone would have to send an additional $6/car but would recieve two tickets to the auto hall of fame.

or
hotel parking lot. free

it doesn't make a diff to me personally. totally up to you guys. we have to put a 150 deposit to reserve the ahof. and we need to know and cover the diff by the 14...

AHoF works for me.

x2. the show n shine shouldnt be at the same place where we will be hanging out most of our time at Spring Zing. not only would we get to see other members cars, we would also see many historic and really cool cars if we do it at the museum!

its okay, im a professional ticket scalper... *cough cough* i mean dont worry guys, i'll handle the extra tickets

I'm sure there will be extra CEGers around to share your spare tickets with. Especially ones that won't have their cars at the show. And if not, you could always pawn your extras off on hawt girls in the area. They may be "extra" grateful for the free ticket. ;)

I'm sure there will be extra CEGers around to share your spare tickets with. Especially ones that won't have their cars at the show. And if not, you could always pawn your extras off on hawt girls in the area. They may be "extra" grateful for the free ticket. ;)

always thinkin and coming up with good ideas I see ;)

:laugh:

UPDATE!

We are doing the Automotive Hall of Fame, however there will be no extra cost incurred by SZers attending. I spoke with bagged yesterday and we decided to split the reservation fee of $150 between ourselves which covers the first 30 or so cars. The balance for each additional car will be covered out of CEG Funds.

Merry Christmas.
-Mark

If I see you two open your wallets for buying yourselves beers at all that weekend, I'm gonna put the smack down.
Please allow us to treat you to beers in thanks for your generosity.
Thank you guys very much!

new update:laugh: i just got off the phone with the director of programming kristen, everything is all set the fee has been paid:cool: we are a go. the show will go from 9 to 3 i told her that some of us will arrive early for set up. the tickets for entry will be waiting for me the morning of the show:cool:

these people are very nice and very pleased that we would like to have our show and shine at their location. only one issue which i told her would not be a problem is they have recently had new sprinkler systems installed so we will not be allowed to park on the grass , but we are welcome to the adjascent lot next to the main lot where the show will take place if we have an extremely large turnout

Back