• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 15 has been set. April 23-26 2015.

just called the hotel the person in charge of group rates is out of town. I left my info for a return call.

if anyone wants to check out the hotel its the best western located at 101 ansin blvd Hallandale beach, fl 33009

sorry Luca no pets...

I already have a month blocked off from work with more on the way. I have to relocate, attend a wedding, take a FL vaca and come to SZ all in one month...lol. Do we have set dates yet? Are the dates earlier in the thread still on?

Reg opens december

Just letting you know, you're late. :)

And the April 23-26 dates are locked in, yes? It is a 2 day drive each way so I really need to decide whether to fly or drive. The activity list ( track day location and cost in particular) will help my decision process.

I will confirm everything by this Friday. I need to get with Luca over a few questions that I will have. Ive currently been working 75 hours a week through 2 jobs that don't include the SVT Warehouse.

I was just talking with LUCA last night through messenger about it. Were trying to figure out the last couple things. Apparently hotels down here don't want any business because they haven't been returning her nor my calls.

Back