• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is it time for SZ yet?? damn!

yea yea, i'll be there one way or another.

By the way, I think you're right about the digital tapes. I can't imagine you'll have time to offload camera footage constantly AND ride along in cars at the same time. We can either pick some up in town there or if you want to buy an extra one for me and bring it along, I'll reimburse you.

By the way, I think you're right about the digital tapes. I can't imagine you'll have time to offload camera footage constantly AND ride along in cars at the same time. We can either pick some up in town there or if you want to buy an extra one for me and bring it along, I'll reimburse you.

Alright. Glad to see someone that understand why i want everyone to have their own tape.

all i know is that he's not in my room, so at 3am when we're all trying to go to sleep i don't hear a loud ass air pump for his stupid bed.

Sorry that I disturbed your 23.9 hours of sleep.:zzz:

You were the only one not drinking yet always the last one to wake up. :rolleyes:

All i know is im wearing my boxers this year, Dont need anyone picking on me again:laugh:

How about those super sweet '92 Guess Jeans?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
standard.jpg

Back