• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What other cars do you have?

so the mustang is your baby and you dont even know how to spell convertible???

Didn't realize this is english class. u guys make me laugh... oopse, I mean "you". By the way, you could have used a comma before the "and".

Anyhow, not like I mispelled mustang :crazy: u silly goose.

lol, carry on....

Actually he could have used one, as I stated. I didn't say he had to.

uhh oh, is this going to turn into some sort of nerd fest??? "The square root of the blah blah blah".... :)
If it is, please warn me and I won't reply to the "what other cars do you have?" thread considering this is about cars and not about english class.

in the great words of 00SVT "carry on".

side note (of course, now I'm off topic as well)... 00SVT, you live like, 5 minutes away from me.

OK, so I'm not from the EGL but I am cool enough to post here, right. ;)

My rides:
98 CSVT - Silver Frost #2059
00 CSVT - Black Ebony #1412
08 Exploder XLT - White Suede

Why is black in here fighting with people about their spelling:crazy:

Luca why are you posting in here damnit..what did i say...i can't do anything to you, for you doing what you do. If i could i would. :laugh:

hehe, Its all good, were not fighting Harrry (too many r's in ur name), I figure I'd say it before they did... hehehehe. ;) DAMNIT I'm funny!

The 2000 Cougar, in the sig.

My wife drives a 99 Saturn SW2.

And I have an 86 Merkur XR4Ti with a trashed transmission that is getting fixed before winter.

lol, carry on....

Actually he could have used one, as I stated. I didn't say he had to.

uhh oh, is this going to turn into some sort of nerd fest??? "The square root of the blah blah blah".... :)
If it is, please warn me and I won't reply to the "what other cars do you have?" thread considering this is about cars and not about english class.

in the great words of 00SVT "carry on".

side note (of course, now I'm off topic as well)... 00SVT, you live like, 5 minutes away from me.

i'm like 5 mins from you to

fixed :laugh:

im not worried about grammar. i could care less. just bustin' your chops

The funy thing is, I noticed the "were' and was like, sh*t, I seriously hope no one see's that one!

Anyhow, I hear ya, some people are just pricks about it, and I figured u were bein a prick..... but no biggie. :laugh:

I LOVE LIBERATORS!!! What length is yours?

Edit: NVM... She's fast

yeah its not bad.
its a 86 21ft 454 with about 400 HP. not sure on the Tq but prob close.

We top out at about 64ish. once we get it rebuilt. we are thinking about 68ish

Edit. Loudest on the lake other than the jet boats. and so far the fastest out of the water that i know of.

Back