• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what is....

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
faster than a triumph, and now 2 lbs lighter?

my car!

sorry to all the front bumpers/valances/mirkos that got up close and personal with my piping.

hitfan.gif

I was yelled out "friggen dave!" when that mustang crap hit me. :mad: I still don't know how my front bumper didn't get touched though. :shrug:

sounds silly... but im glad are rim fell off ,well almost . before that happened:laugh:

Def not faster. We'll have to have a go again when i don't have to let off .

It was super close though. Alot closer than i thought it would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Def not faster. We'll have to have a go again when i don't have to let off .

It was super close though. Alot closer than i thought it would be.

super close? i was pulling on you up until you had to let off.

from a dig, you should be able to beat me. from a roll... who knows. but then again, this all supposes that the car actually stays together. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
All i know is when I let off you wern't past me. Along side but not past. I don't know where you started from though.

Such a fun day at milan :)

I had the up-close/personal view since I just got done snapping some pictures- Pretty entertaining to watch. Sorry for the pic. snapping but, hell, someone had to do it

edit: Steeda... Where the HELL did you leave too? Trying to meet you for the first time and you leave your own setup meet haha

Hey no sweat, got my grill back in..

Anyone got a pic of us on the side of the freeway? :laugh:

I saw that friggan thing getting tossed around like steeda's mom, and I thought to myself "better not wreck the fresh paint on my bumper" luckily, it went under my car.

yeah it hit mine to then went under and dented the frame abit.

yep it was.

but im not a meth head, it more fun on the highway... for me atleast. i also check where im pulling into first so im slightly cautious.

yep it was.

but im not a meth head, it more fun on the highway... for me atleast. i also check where im pulling into first so im slightly cautious.

Its more fun swinging that jalopy all over? talk about body roll.... you gotta be kidding.

well its not like i have or have really ever driven anything better. so yeah it is. is that a problem?

and yeah so it has alot of body roll. i know how to handle it. so it doesnt bother me

Dude it bothers me.

WTF is wrong with you. YOU DO NOT DRIVE LIKE THAT IN A PACK FULL OF CEG'RS.

DO IT AGAIN AND SERIOUSLY **** WILL HIT THE FAN!

Back