• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Then and now

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
This is what my car looked like when i first bought her last year. No lower mesh, bumper cracked in 3 different places, and rear bumper cracking a little as well.
attachment.jpg

Since then I got the stazi style grille.
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Then put catback magnaflow exhaust with 2.5" tips
IMG_0177.jpg

Last edited:
After that got some wheels. 18" 7 spokes(they match the paint of the car almost perfectly!)
Next is a chip and dyno and i think i'm done for a while after that.
IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

Last edited:
car looks excellent. But I couldnt help but look at it and feel like something didnt look right, then I saw your tires. They are soo damn skinny. Put a 40 sidewall tire on your car for god sake.

car looks excellent. But I couldnt help but look at it and feel like something didnt look right, then I saw your tires. They are soo damn skinny. Put a 40 sidewall tire on your car for god sake.

Yea your not the first to say it, i also agree with you. But dont have the funds for it right now. I'm keeping my stockers on till i get enough greens to get some new rubber.

IMG_0197.jpg

Thats too nice of a neighborhood to have a Contour sitting in the driveway... :laugh: Even though it is the nicest car in the picture.:laugh:

Yea whatever, i got many looks from some dudes walking there dogs when i drove past them.
There's actually a Audi A4 convertible in the garage behind me.

Psh, poop on Audi. Go Ford! Your car is better looking anyways :D. But I agree with AliasJerk, toss on a bit bigger tires when you get the chance. It still looks absolutely excellent but you gotta let it reach it's full potential! :cool:

IMG_0197.jpg

Thats too nice of a neighborhood to have a Contour sitting in the driveway... :laugh: Even though it is the nicest car in the picture.:laugh:

Hell that looks like a KIA parked on the road. What is it doing in that neighborhood? Delivery pizza?

Jus an FYI my house is the brick one with the neighbor that has the silver neon on steely's.lol.
Dont wanna be viewed as the spoiled punk kid that got an SVT from his daddy. I worked long and hard for this thing.

Back