• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I need pics of my old ride (The Striped SVT)

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
A long time ago my old photo hosting company, Club Photo, went out of business and I never got around to saving any of my pics:eek: I now need to rely on the community here to help me out. At my new job I'd like to show my boss and co-workers how I did the CSVT up. This is NOT a cheap way to whoring my old ride, but rather a way for me to show a skeptical crew how a CSVT can and was done, that's all. Thanks in advance guys/gals:cool:

Here's all I have.

503505_63_full.jpg

I have the old picture of your car i remember there was condensation on the lense or fog around your car and just framed it prefectly.

Unfortunately im 4000miles away from my personal computer. Sorry not much help but i always loved your car and that picture!

Roger,

Send me your address, I'll put a CD full of pics of the car in the mail- both of what you sent me before purchase, while I had it, last day I had it, and when the new owner had it.

doesnt the new guy who owns it has/have a couple of cobra's and a 2 story garage that he keeps the csvt parked ontop the cobra with the jack thingy?

btw i have some photos from the first bbq meet in ATL....to find them wont be easy but ill post tomorrow. and btw your old projector foglights kicked arse!!! LOL :)laugh:)

Nice pic Hectour and IIRC that was taken from your 1st trip to the Dragon. I'd like to see a couple more guys, thanks!

Possibly, not sure yet.
Looking to do something that breaks up the sea of silver.....

Back