• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My car, new pics of nothing new...

dion

CEG'er
I haven't really posted here in a while, other than some OT pictures, so I thought I would repost some of my SVT...

DSC_6149.jpg

DSC_6150.jpg

DSC_6154.jpg

DSC_6155.jpg

DSC_6142.jpg

looks great! super clean!!!

whats the deal with the center console armrest and the rear seats.. ? recovered or swapped as they have fabric on them unlike other SVT's

Swapped. I'm surprised noone mentioned the trunklid yet. :cool:
Always liked your car, Dion.

One of very few regrets about not living in Cali anymore. I never got to see your car in person.

Looking very nice as always.

dye the center console darker, and leave the rest alone! oh and you should at least touch up the screw in your mirko with some red....if we're trying to critique here...haha!~

Still one of the greats of the CEG!:cool:

Gotta agree one of the top 3 in my books:cool:

Thanks guys, figures the EVO people posted first...LOL.

this guy is jealous of your harness bar.... so nice

Custom from www.rallyinnovations.com , give John a call and see if he'd be interested in making another one.

Oh man! That looks great!

Wow... that car looks amazing!
Thanks, I'll have owned it for 10 years in May, 07. It's taken a lot of time to get it there.

looks great! super clean!!!

whats the deal with the center console armrest and the rear seats.. ? recovered or swapped as they have fabric on them unlike other SVT's
I had the rear seats recovered in black tweed to try to "match" the Recaros. The center console is a 95-97 console in blue.

Swapped. I'm surprised noone mentioned the trunklid yet. :cool:
Always liked your car, Dion.

Thanks again, I guess the trunklid is now truly unique, now that CF1 is defunct (which I didn't know about until I resurfaced here!).

indeed

10 stupid....

??? I don't understand 10 stupid???

Freaking amazing as always. Please remove Recaro sticker.

Cannot do, I like them...LOL, just like my World Challenge windsheild banner.

One of very few regrets about not living in Cali anymore. I never got to see your car in person.

Looking very nice as always.

Thanks again, but when did you move?

+1 and its gotta be in the top 3 and I'm sure in person its no disspointment either, something alot of cas have been over the years inperson:rolleyes:

I think it may be a disappointment to some, but I still like it!

dye the center console darker, and leave the rest alone! oh and you should at least touch up the screw in your mirko with some red....if we're trying to critique here...haha!~

Don't want to touch up the screws, as the spoiler comes off when needed, and I have the paint for the center console, but i'm too lazy to take it back out and touch it up.

Last edited:
how the 90mm treating ya! I still want to see your beam pattern against a wall. Can you fill in this request for me?

very very nice! I was thinking of pics of the car a little further back, thats when you really see the "Z" in the cutoff, thats what im curious about..

lol dion i wrote 10 stupid... because you have to type 10 characters to have a full post or something

your car is simply beautiful. i am not going to lie, when i first found CEG i saw your car and i was in awe; still am! then engine, suspension, wheels, headlamps, harness bar, center console i didnt know where to begin my modifications. i remember when i was first interested in modifications i would consistantly look back at your car, read up on posts (and if you remember i think i contacted you about your bar, cf, seats, rails, probably something else too lol).

i would be really happy to see this car one day. thanks doin for the updates and all the info you have given me personally.

-ary

Back