• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Free Carfax Time **again***

m4gician

Hard-core CEG'er
m4gician has free carfaxes...til January 24th, okay so basically guys/gals please leave me the VIN in the post and I'll PM you (or e-mail you if you post it).

Enjoy guys.

I own both but never had em faxed, hoping the Mystique Fax will lead me to what is wrong with it.

SVT
1fafp68g3yk116597

Mystique
1mefm6535xk612230

THX in advance.

1FAFP68G6XK208155, thanx man, i always wondered what may be wrong with my car, it had 9 records i believe before i bought it

9 records isn't bad necessarily, it means there are 9 entries (plate renewal, oil change (maintenence), etc.) The more entries, the more you know, btw you should get your car fax in your PM :), everyone else PLEASE just post VINS and i'll pm or e-mail you your report. I suggest you then print them to PDF so you have them forever.

..98 svt contour.Vin-1FAFP68GOWK272545...Thanks.Always wanted to know more about my car..If it has a record or not.Thanks.Joe..

All carfaxes above me have been sent VIA PM. You have them in your box, the links expire in two weeks, again print htem to adobe PDF to have them past then.

Please note as well that VINs never contain the letters "I" "O" or "Q" and that all VINs have to contain 17 characters.

Can you do this one? Thanks!
1997Contour Sport
1FALP6533VK111545

You know you could just give us the Password and everyone could just do it themselfs...:laugh:

We're not allowed to post street racing videos but we can do free carfaxes? Wow :laugh:

All carfax requests made above this post and in my PM box have been replied to via PM. Please continue to use me as a resource as my carfaxes expire January 24th.

If you could do my 98 Contour SE
1FAFP6636WK255166

and my Dad’s 83 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
1FABP46W5DA144687

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Back