• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new headlight!

shizapooh

CEG'er
4bfwsyd.jpg

2lk5pat.jpg

finally got a new headlight for 60 buxs off ebay!

3z826pv.jpg

I hated my depot headlights! they didnt fit, I had gone through 4 sets untill i finally fot me oem ford headlights retro'd

Yeah, I need new ones bad... And the Depots are really attractive for the price... But I keep hearing horror stories about the fitment.

Think of it as 60-70 shipped per headlight and alittle fitment problem honestly i couldnt even really tell much with mine..

i have one depot and one tyc(dont ask) and they both fit perfectly. but the depot was an absolute pita to bake apart. took me the better part of the day to get it apart while the tyc lamp took about 10 min

i have one depot and one tyc(dont ask) and they both fit perfectly. but the depot was an absolute pita to bake apart. took me the better part of the day to get it apart while the tyc lamp took about 10 min

Interesting..I guess i have the TYC then because i got my headlights apart with a darn hairdryer and flat head.

probably, but from what i hear. some peoples depot headlights didnt have the same glue mine did. mine was a greyish purpleish color that resembled epoxy kind of

hmm, weird. mine was rock solid and i couldnt get it to soften up at all... i know, that sounds kind of bad

Ahh i hate this weather. I stright spent the good part of yesterday washing,scratch remover,waxing ect. I was gonna snap some pics today wake up and its raining.

Back