• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Scottish meet

DSC01149.jpg

just painted some of it?? :confused:

The guy got this for a really good price, it had a wee bit of damage done to some of the kit and he is now in the process of getting it sorted. Having a wee bit bother getting paint to match.

Yip he was there, this is the second joint one we have had ni last 12 months.

Believe he is going to the rolling road in June.

Mmmmm Morettes :drool:......I hate you guys!:mad:

j/k

P.S. that would be a SICK EVO style hood minus the beak looking part thing.

Last edited:
What is the light blue 5-dr hatch parked next to the BMW? Looks like a Scion xA but slightly different.

Not diggin' the kit on that grey car, but i'd take the fender flares, headlighs, grill, and hood :drool:

jeez our selection for aftermarket stuff sucks. thanks for reminding us! :nonono:

Woah! Back is nice but that front is fugly... although the dash is a lot nicer than the Scion. Thanks.

Some sweet Mondys you have there .. I can't wait to see that MKII fully painted!

Because they don't give the finger to the camera or t-bag at the overseas meets..

They don't have Elky, that's why. I even gave the finger to the camera once. :D
Chknhwk posted it. ;)

Beautiful cars! :drool:

Well spotted on the blue pug, it is one of these french motors we get pressed upon us.

Not a lot of women like going to the meets over here, finding on that likes cars and drink together is not easy. Hee hee.

We have other meets coming up, atleast one a month, with other cars going. As we go i will post the pictures for you.

Back