• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some stuff that was lying around

dairdevyld

Veteran CEG'er
Well I've been stocking up parts as of late for my 3 liter swap/spring figured I'd post pics of what I have sitting in my room tormenting me.:laugh:

Goodies from SVT Cuervo
DSC02644.jpg

DSC02645-1.jpg

Some custom vinyls I did
DSC02534.jpg

New Carbon Fiber look overlays
DSC02533.jpg

Rotors
DSC02532.jpg

BAT front suspension
DSC02530.jpg

Optimized TB
DSC02529.jpg

Short Shifter (still needs some welding)
DSC02528.jpg

Torsen T-2
DSC02527.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

18' Motegi FF5's
DSC02525.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

Kumho Ecsta MX's
DSC02523.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

I'm still waiting on my Ford Racing wires, updated shift forks, and MSDS headers. I also have ceramic pads, an escape oil pan, silverstars, motor mounts from pole120, and some other stuff that needs I didn't get pictures of. I'll try to post more pics and keep updates going.

Last edited:
Throw it all in the back of a truck and haul it down here. We can knock it out in a weekend. :cool: Just so long as I get to drive it first. :laugh:

Rears already in. I blew my rear shocks and broke a rear spring so it was kinda necessary. I really need to do the front though, I def have a shot struts up front as well. It's hard finding the time to do anything. I'm actually waiting for Spring Break to get everything done.

Holy Collection of Car Parts, Batman! Just when will you be buying me some too? :shrug: :cool:

I am in the same boat, my office has almost all the necessary parts for a 3L swap sitting here as well as larger injectors and cobra maf, to accomodate a larger turbo.

Torsen T-2

I'm still waiting on my Ford Racing wires, updated shift forks, and MSDS headers. I also have ceramic pads, an escape oil pan, silverstars, motor mounts from pole120, and some other stuff that needs I didn't get pictures of. I'll try to post more pics and keep updates going.

All that pile of goodies needs is the new nautilus turbo kit.... :idea:

Nice stuff!

Warmonger, you'll be happy to hear that I decided to postpone my 3 liter swap so I can do your turbo kit. I'm actually gonna build a 3 liter from the ground up over the next few months then buy your turbo kit. I'd like to make something over 300 wheel. I have a roommate making over 300 on his eclipse and the other soon to be over 600 on his STI, I feel so left out :cry: . So like I've always been told, "go big or go home".

Back