• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hightowers..

CRZYDRVR

CEG'er
The color is a perfect match, I dont know why it looks a little different in these pics. Came out decent though. Need to reseal the drivers light a little better.

100_0651.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0648.jpg

very nice:cool:.

Not sure which style I like better. If you put LED's in the turn signal then it may look better if that part was fully painted but I kind of like how the just the "brow" is painted on the champagne colored headlight
DSC01756.jpg

100_0648.jpg

Last edited:
looks good man.. i was gonna do it but i saw pics of it done with T-red and i didnt like it.. it looks hawt on tan!

damn that looks real nice. get the grill ring color matched and it will look real smooth. nice work.

Thats next on the list :)

I appreciate all the comments. I think it really changes the look of the car. Its not that hard. Just aggrevating (sp?) Took about 4 hours and that counts taking them apart, mixing the paint and gun cleanup, etc. Then an overnight cure for the seal.

Before you go throught the trouble of removing and resealing the lense check that the lightbulbs have a good snug fit. I had a moisture prob after hightowering my lights and I noticed the driver side low beam was a little bit easier to rotate and lock into place. I removed the plate that holds the bulb in and used a drill to shorten the mounting studs just a little so the light would have a good tight fit and haven't had a problem since.

Back