• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new addition to my CSVT collection

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
It's a New, never used engine name plate, the one used on the first like 50 CSVTs only. :) I should have it at my door soon.

b9ae_12.jpg

Glad you got it! Good luck ever finding one of those again, unless there is some secret stash. I wish I knew where the hell that one came from to begin with!:shocked:

Wow that's nice. Goonz will be jealous, he ripped off his blue one in favor of a "normal" one before he knew his build number.

so that was you who outbid me the first time. Weird thing about it is that it has been reposted. Dont know how many they have? But I gave up as adding it to my collection for the meantime. Great Buy!!!!

so that was you who outbid me the first time. Weird thing about it is that it has been reposted. Dont know how many they have? But I gave up as adding it to my collection for the meantime. Great Buy!!!!

Well i put in a $200 max bid with 30 seconds to go......

i looked agtain and i don't see it listed gain, or are you talking about previous tothis auction?

I've been in contact with the seller for several days now and if he comes across any more he already knows who to contact....i told him i'll buy as many as he has, so he's looking for them as far as i know.

Last edited:
I've been in contact with the seller for several days now and if he comes across any more he already knows who to contact....i told him i'll buy as many as he has, so he's looking for them as far as i know.

awesome, I want it for mine too try to keep it as stock as possible

These things are on eBay all the time !!!
I have 2. Just not sure where to put them on the car...
The black ones are on ebay all the time?? :ponder:This is the first I've seen one. :shrug: I do see the other ones every once in a while though.

Back